'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Shaq in cle? now thats interesting. another hindrance in KBs way.
laugh.gif

Did you hear? The US/english commentators were comparing the Lakers I think around the 3rd quarter to Manny Pacquiao overwhelming Dela hoya (Orlando). Sikattalaga si Pacman! To Dr. J's "Gasul" commentary side, they also had a hard time prounouncing Pacquiao. heheheh

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

G.O.A.T=MJ
G.O.A.T jr=KB24
Ito bagong reason ng mga haters......Kobe cant win w/out Gasol
pati odom, ariza and fisher..
happy.gif
Ano yun, gusto nila mag-champion si Kobe na walang kakampe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

syempre pati jumping celebration ni mj ginaya...

yeah, I also noticed that.. but iba parin ung celebration ni MJ, gatao ung talon niya eh, saka mas emotional.. kay kobe parang pilit na pilit.. pero walatayong magagawa dun, HE is his idol..

jordan-shot-tribune.jpg

And in terms of Kobe having a hot wife, I think MJ's new girlfriend has a lot of to say about that.. She is a model by the way.. It makes me wanna "BeLike Mike" even more..
roll.gif

Yvette%20Prieto%20Jordan.png

Kobe's wife is way hotter than mike's GF

well mejo ayaw ko lng ung pag-commentate ni Dr. J
he even called Bynum as Mbenga for almost one whole game.... and ya... he calls Gasol "Gasul"....hahaha

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

count yourself lucky, quinito henson and chino trinidad is a far worse tandem
indifferent.gif
alam ko bias un magcommentae si Quinito ah... may iba pa bang concerns sa dalawa?

Originally Posted by melo15fan

And in terms of Kobe having a hot wife, I think MJ's new girlfriend has a lot of to say about that.. She is a model by the way.. It makes me wanna "Be Like Mike" even more..
roll.gif

Yvette%20Prieto%20Jordan.png
that's an upgrade for mike, but still far from kobe's. kobe's accuser looks better as well

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

Did you hear? The US/english commentators were comparing the Lakers I think around the 3rd quarter to Manny Pacquiao overwhelming Dela hoya (Orlando). Sikat talaga si Pacman! To Dr. J's "Gasul" commentary side, they also had a hard time prounouncing Pacquiao. heheheh

Mark Jackson said "this reminds me of the De La Hoya/Pacquiao fight" in regards to the Magic giving up. It reminded him when Oscar looked like hewas giving up. Pacquiao is not that sikat because Jeff Van Gundy pronounced his name as "Pacquiano"
laugh.gif

congratulations laker nation,you guys did it big this year.oh,how sweet it must be.you had your share of grief in the 7 years since you guys won the chip andnow the lakers are back on top.

let's see if the lakers can do it again next year.

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Kobe's wife is way hotter than mike's GF

well mejo ayaw ko lng ung pag-commentate ni Dr. J
he even called Bynum as Mbenga for almost one whole game.... and ya... he calls Gasol "Gasul"....hahaha
you should hear Dr Jay pronounce Kukoc and Hornacek's surnames back in the day.. LOL..
laugh.gif

where did you guys get the ESPN feed locally? i just stuck it up with online streaming while in the office.. I think the spanish broadcast was better than ourlocal braodcast crew.. And I dont know any spanish at all..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i'm sick to death when i hear him say Ginobili and Miyami heat!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ginobil = "gino billy"

rajon rondo is "ray-john" rondo
sick.gif
like i mentioned last year. he made rajon sound like some tagalog artista with this 'ray john' nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom