'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

^^I remember that one!
roll.gif

i think the stockton tumalon came from quinito and back in 04 finals they were sayin bilyups
laugh.gif

unlike in US most commentators are not allowed to go on air unless they know whats the right pronunciation of the name of a certain player or an athlete.

they're scared of mispronouncing them because they might get offended, or mispronounce names/words may send different meaning
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

count yourself lucky, quinito henson and chino trinidad is a far worse tandem
indifferent.gif
alam ko bias un magcommentae si Quinito ah... may iba pa bang concerns sa dalawa?

considered yourself lucky, mike enriquez is not into sports casting. God knows what could happen.

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

count yourself lucky, quinito henson and chino trinidad is a far worse tandem
indifferent.gif
alam ko bias un magcommentae si Quinito ah... may iba pa bang concerns sa dalawa?

considered yourself lucky, mike enriquez is not into sports casting. God knows what could happen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(Di ka namin tatantanan!)

Originally Posted by lmns2

Kobe's wife is way hotter than mike's GF

well mejo ayaw ko lng ung pag-commentate ni Dr. J
he even called Bynum as Mbenga for almost one whole game.... and ya... he calls Gasol "Gasul"....hahaha
you should hear Dr Jay pronounce Kukoc and Hornacek's surnames back in the day.. LOL..
laugh.gif

where did you guys get the ESPN feed locally? i just stuck it up with online streaming while in the office.. I think the spanish broadcast was better than our local braodcast crew.. And I dont know any spanish at all..
grin.gif

horna-check!

when i went to the Z Gorres/Vic Darchinyan boxing match... I sat right behind Quinito Henson and another announcer.. i think its Chino Trinidad? We wereright near the Gorres corner. Anyway, after one of the rounds when Gorres was getting beat, heading to his corner.. these announcers got the nerve to try to'coach' Gorres
laugh.gif
speaking in their f****ed up bisaya...Actually took of their headsets and said: "Gorres balik ka sa imong amateur style, duwaa lang na sya""Gorres just go back to your amateur days and toy with him" Poor Z looked at them and just nodded
laugh.gif

i love tommy!
laugh.gif
johnny most is also great. listening to him and watchingnba's greatest game is always a pleasure. chick and johnny = boston vs la in the 80's
pimp.gif
"what a play by bird!"

^^The guy in the first pic, magnanakaw na nga lang pareho pang left shoe and different models pa!
eyes.gif

Shame on these people!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^The guy in the first pic, magnanakaw na nga lang pareho pang left shoe and different models pa!
eyes.gif

Shame on these people!
smh.gif

haha noticed that too! iba na talaga pag tanga
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Shame on these people!
smh.gif
pre, it's normal that only 1 pair of the shoes are on display, the other pair are normally locked in their store room...unless if the looterswere able to penetrate the store rooms....I doubt that they have insurance for those looted kicks as those are just consigned by resellers....

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

eyes.gif

Shame on these people!
smh.gif
pre, it's normal that only 1 pair of the shoes are on display, the other pair are normally locked in their store room...unless if the looters were able to penetrate the store rooms....I doubt that they have insurance for those looted kicks as those are just consigned by resellers....
sabi sa news kahit stock room daw napasok pero insured naman daw lahat.. buti nalang insured kung di patay talaga

^^Yeah,even the stockrooms. That's why the wise guy on the 2nd pic has 4 boxes.
smh.gif

Insured daw lahat, and they re-opened after 2 or 3 days ata! Wow!Talk about bouncing back!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom