09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

[h3]Mallett leaning to NFL?[/h3]
3:27PM ET

[h5]Arkansas Razorbacks[/h5]
Top Email

ESPN.com's Chris Low thinks that Arkansas QBRyan Mallett is bolting for the NFL after asking for an evaluation from the NFL Draft AdvisoryBoard.

Most experts have said at least another year would help Mallett tremendously, but he may already have one foot out the door -- he was apparently was late toa team gathering last week, earning him time incoach Bobby Petrino's doghouse and giving almost all thefirst-team snaps in two practices to backup Tyler Wilson.

In addition, three-star QBJacoby Walker's commitment to Arkansas may also hint that Petrino expect Mallett to leave.

Mallett may not be ready, but pro scouts are surely in love with his world class arm and great height and bulk.

I seen somewhere that emails from Graham Harrell, Eric Morris, and Dana Holgerson saying Craig James son was a known slacker and wasn't handling hisbusiness.

Still really doesn't excuse what Leach did, if the extent of what was said was true.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What he say?

he was sitting there trying to defend leach and saying TT could bring him back. mark may was saying its pretty much impossible at this point.

Gad dammit, UCLA is coming back
indifferent.gif

I knew I shouldn't have said anything

Looks like Craig James has been pulled off ESPN for now. He was scheduled to do the Holiday and Alamo Bowls...

Interception.

Jacory needs to stop hesitating so much and just run if he decides to. Stop that pause and think about it $%+%

Back
Top Bottom