09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ok state= frauds
pimp.gif

M-I-Z...

I sure hope this guy has enough balls to show back up after Bowling Green finishes beatin up on Mizzu

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Bowling Green
ftbl_12.gif
[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]20[/td] [td]6:36 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td](25) Missouri[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3rd [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Box Score - GameChannel [/td] [/tr][/table]

McCaleb for Auburn is
eek.gif
fast

They still not giving Marlon Brown any snaps? I'm still seeing the same 3 WRs.

Might as well throw the RS on him and Wooten...

yoo i thought he was on the sideline at 1st
laugh.gif
I was like ooo he a bench player
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then i seen the replay like
eek.gif
whatttt da %+$$

Man Im so stoked right now.. Go COOGS!!.. I wasn't expecting us to take the lead back after it was 28-24.. Same fast start last year, then just fizzledout..That lucky a** tip on 4th and goal was just the highlight of the game for me.. Next week against Tech will be tough.. combination of 90 pts .
700175521_336ad93ba9.jpg

BTW... yo tate forcier was freaking impressive. So was Clausen... Big win for the Blue..

Cox was staring that direction before they even snapped the ball.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the ST play in this game.

Maddox was open in the flat in the Carolina UGA game for the win
smh.gif
. Good game by both offenses, the defenses no so much. I know Gurley's only a fresh, but dude might need to
invest in some
stickumlrg.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

600xPopupGallery.jpg
Wow, great game. I don't even post much but this happening and me going to such a unknown (to the public) school has brought me out . Greatwin Coogs and lets keep it going in two weeks when we demolish Tech in Robertson. Now maybe, wecan even get some respect form our own city. Sumlin's doingsomething that hasn't been done in a long LONGGGG time and hopefully, no one takes him away from us.

btw, STATIS, hook it up with a sig. PM me if you can, my senior year at UH and I want my last to be memorable.

WHOSE HOUSE? COOOOOOGSSSSS HOUSE

Real talk, I'm actually glad we didn't land Terrelle Pryor. Dude is SO OVER HYPED it's not funny.

Tate Forcier, Denard Robinson & Devin Gardner FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Real talk, I'm actually glad we didn't land Terrelle Pryor. Dude is SO OVER HYPED it's not funny.
LOL dude shut up

Real talk Sweater vest needs to be on the hot seat

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by Statis22

600xPopupGallery.jpg
Wow, great game. I don't even post much but this happening and me going to such a unknown (to the public) school has brought me out . Great win Coogs and lets keep it going in two weeks when we demolish Tech in Robertson. Now maybe, wecan even get some respect form our own city. Sumlin's doing something that hasn't been done in a long LONGGGG time and hopefully, no one takes him away from us.

btw, STATIS, hook it up with a sig. PM me if you can, my senior year at UH and I want my last to be memorable.

WHOSE HOUSE? COOOOOOGSSSSS HOUSE
I got you bro. Check it out.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

LOL dude shut up

Real talk Sweater vest needs to be on the hot seat

I like how you cut out the second part of my post. I'm serious. Dude is hot trash. The future is brighter w/o him... Tate Forcier's footballIQ/mechanics/touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terelle Pryor's & Tate's onlyplayed 2 collegiate games. Plus we got Devin Gardner coming in next year. TP was just a GIANT hype machine...

Back
Top Bottom