09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

colt close to 400 yards passing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'Zona Wildcat students celebrating too early FTL...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: These fools were already pouring onto the field ready to charge
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
ridiculous

I was in the stadium laughing at how pathetic that was. I can't believe that was my last game in Sanford Stadium as a student and on my 22nd birthday andthe game ends like that when we were in control. Thanks Joe Cox
frown.gif

Miami Herald story today:

Many UM fans hope Miami Northwestern junior quarterback Teddy Bridgewater enrolls in 2011 and succeeds Northwestern alumni QB Jacory Harris when Harris graduates.

Bridgewater said following Harris at UM is appealing but has no ideal if he will go to UM. For now "I want to play receiver" in college, he said. "Receiver is the first position I played". "Miami wants me as a quarterback" "Georgia was the front runner, but I have no front runner now". "Just because (Northwestern alumni at UM) wants me at Miami doesn't mean I have to and They won't impact my decision".

Hearing 4* receiver Mike Davis has already switched his commitment from LSU to Texas...

Kid is the best receiver in Texas.. And I don't think it's close...

In their playoff game last night, he was matched up on Adrian White and got him for 7 catches, 263 yards and 4 scores... And he picked off 2 passes on defense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Miami Herald story today:

Many UM fans hope Miami Northwestern junior quarterback Teddy Bridgewater enrolls in 2011 and succeeds Northwestern alumni QB Jacory Harris when Harris graduates.

Bridgewater said following Harris at UM is appealing but has no ideal if he will go to UM. For now "I want to play receiver" in college, he said. "Receiver is the first position I played". "Miami wants me as a quarterback" "Georgia was the front runner, but I have no front runner now". "Just because (Northwestern alumni at UM) wants me at Miami doesn't mean I have to and They won't impact my decision".

That might be the first time I've heard a QB say they want to move to receiver at the next level...

especially one who as good a QB as Teddy.

do they show Top Gun QB camp on you guys local Foxsports channel?

I dont remember the exact name cus its something different but its a good show

eek.gif

matt elam cancelled his official visit to UF.
Meyer made it a mandatory visit and Elam declined .

WVU ... hmmmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

eek.gif

WVU ... hmmmm
nerd.gif

He filed his paperwork to UF to be an early entree the same day. Guarantee he'll end up in Gainesville.

Matt Elam is not solid to the Gators despite what their fans would have you believe. I don't think he is leaning anywhere particularly but a recent visit to Georgia seems to have put even more doubt into his head as to how committed he is to playing for Florida. Look for West Virginia to be a player here as Elam already has a teammate committed there in WR/CB Robert Clark. Tennessee has offered Clark as well so there is certainly still a possibility of both playing for the Volunteers.

I havent heard anything from anywhere about him filing his early enrollee papers already

I'll ask around tho

laugh.gif
that was a classic

I cracked up about CLKs moshin for about 10 mins

this dude Wes Brown (DT) whos been at UT for 5 yrs and had like 5 knee injuries, picked a pass off and dragged a RB like 15 yards for a TD the entiresituation was comedy

edit

btw LSU freak turned it into a Mario Brothers Gif... I gotta find it

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

JayGunnA wrote:

eek.gif

WVU ... hmmmm
nerd.gif

He filed his paperwork to UF to be an early entree the same day. Guarantee he'll end up in Gainesville.

At this point I really don't care about him. If he wants to come cool, if not we'll be OK.

The same people who said Shaw to UF are saying ND needs to make a home-run hire for Chris Martin to stay with ND, otherwise it's looking like UF.
Anyone confirm/deny this?

Meyer just needs to tell Elam to go elsewhere. We have plenty of safeties I would rather get Riley at this point.

Next year they will have Black, Hill, Wright, Finley and Josh Evans has looked pretty good this year too

Carlos Hyde got them grades in order and is gonna enroll Jan 2.
pimp.gif

Run game should be serious.

Back
Top Bottom