09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

yall remember this dude MacFarland from last yr who was recruited by Texas and Oklahoma? told his stores to NY Times...

Unforgettable Trips

McFarland made four official visits during his recruitment - to Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana State and Southern California.

He said he saw everything from flat-screen televisions in Texas Coach Mack Brown's bathrooms to L.S.U.'s recruiting hostesses sitting on the laps of prospects.

But the best summation of his experience might have come from a paper he wrote for his English class comparing Oklahoma and Texas. The paper, "Red River Rivals Recruit," includes a description of a wild party hosted by Longhorns fans at an upscale hotel in Dallas after the Oklahoma-Texas game on Oct. 11.

"I will never forget the excitement amongst all participants," McFarland wrote. "Alcohol was all you can drink, money was not an option. Girls were acting wild by taking off their tops, and pulling down their pants. Girls were also romancing each other. Some guys loved every minute of the freakiness some girls demonstrated. I have never attended a party of this magnitude."

smh.gif
tired.gif

plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the NY times pulled some shady stuff and told these guys there comments wouldnt be put in the paper

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall remember this dude MacFarland from last yr who was recruited by Texas and Oklahoma? told his stores to NY Times...

Unforgettable Trips

McFarland made four official visits during his recruitment - to Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana State and Southern California.

He said he saw everything from flat-screen televisions in Texas Coach Mack Brown's bathrooms to L.S.U.'s recruiting hostesses sitting on the laps of prospects.

But the best summation of his experience might have come from a paper he wrote for his English class comparing Oklahoma and Texas. The paper, "Red River Rivals Recruit," includes a description of a wild party hosted by Longhorns fans at an upscale hotel in Dallas after the Oklahoma-Texas game on Oct. 11.

"I will never forget the excitement amongst all participants," McFarland wrote. "Alcohol was all you can drink, money was not an option. Girls were acting wild by taking off their tops, and pulling down their pants. Girls were also romancing each other. Some guys loved every minute of the freakiness some girls demonstrated. I have never attended a party of this magnitude."
smh.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The N.C.A.A. is conducting a wide-ranging investigation into the University of Tennessee's football recruiting practices, according to interviews with several prospects, their family members and high school administrators. A significant part of the investigation is focused on the use of recruiting hostesses who have become folk heroes on Tennessee message boards for their ability to help lure top recruits.

Kiffin is that dude.
pimp.gif
Been saying this for a minute now.
pimp.gif

And not surprised at all on BK. I'm actually glad ND got him. We got ND on the schedule for like 30 more years guaranteed and I want them to be considered a top team for our own sake.

ComeUp, is he gonna coach the bowl game?
nerd.gif

If He leaves, I don't want him anywhere near the bowl game. Dude is getting cake from ND but wants ice cream with us
indifferent.gif
. I want the players to speak up to because He lied straight to theirface. Us as fans can only be so upset. But the players, they should be pissed if He leaves.

If BK leaves, watch He gon be crying at the Press Conference talking about how much He love Cincy and His players
tired.gif

So who should we get to replace him if He leaves? I like the ex Colerain Head Coach. Dude seems cool and the players like him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So who should we get to replace him if He leaves? I like the ex Colerain Head Coach. Dude seems cool and the players like him
ohwell.gif
Kerry Coombs?
laugh.gif
Yeah I like him. He seems cool. I can't think of any big names.
ohwell.gif

I posted that article about Jamarcus McFarland last year right after it came out, and it didn't receive a very warm welcome at all from you clowns...

It was pretty biased, and obviously the article had a bit of an agenda, but I feel like at least some of it has to have some truth to it.

That's every damn weekend if you go to a college worth a damn.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Kiffin is trying to surround the program with "NFL" types
Hopefully (and I know he will) he does a better job of doing that than Mike Sherman has
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The N.C.A.A. is conducting a wide-ranging investigation into the University of Tennessee's football recruiting practices, according to interviews with several prospects, their family members and high school administrators. A significant part of the investigation is focused on the use of recruiting hostesses who have become folk heroes on Tennessee message boards for their ability to help lure top recruits.

Kiffin is that dude.
pimp.gif
Been saying this for a minute now.
pimp.gif

And not surprised at all on BK. I'm actually glad ND got him. We got ND on the schedule for like 30 more years guaranteed and I want them to be considered a top team for our own sake.

ComeUp, is he gonna coach the bowl game?
nerd.gif
If He leaves, I don't want him anywhere near the bowl game. Dude is getting cake from ND but wants ice cream with us
indifferent.gif
. I want the players to speak up to because He lied straight to their face. Us as fans can only be so upset. But the players, they should be pissed if He leaves.

If BK leaves, watch He gon be crying at the Press Conference talking about how much He love Cincy and His players
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

unfortunately...that's how it works with college coaches. Cincy is like the new Louisville...and guys are using big east football jobs as stepping stones. (Petrino, Rich Rod, and now Kelly.)

i like the Strong hire for Louisville...hopefully he makes going to their games fun again...too bad he'll lose his first game, tho.
pimp.gif

DAmn I registered and couldn't get in the thread. I think I may be friends with one of these girls on fb though...

Most of em are sorority girls.. probably not a good idea to post pics/names on here though.

I dont even know what to say about Marcus Lattimore tho.

smh.gif
answering questions is one thing but that... those girls had "a lot" to do with them goin to tenn.

Lattimore is a damn fool. Them %+%+** might swing on him today

he sound worse then macfarland cus at least macfarland was only puttin himself in the middle of it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Charlie Strong to Louisville and one of the first hires he is said to be making is Billy Gonzales as OC/Assoc. Head coach.

mad.gif
where are you hearing this from dre? lotta info going both ways onthis... expected to lose Charlie eventually but Billy G is too good of a recruiter to let him go too.
frown.gif

on the news regarding the utenn girls going to recruits games offcampus, how can the ncaa prove these girls where told/hired by utenn people to do this? couldbe just any utenn students going to a recruits game to get some attention for the school.

Back
Top Bottom