09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

^^^ i can tell you're mad/disappointed gunna
laugh.gif

nah u cant, cus Im good son. when have I ever come across as a "Imma sprint home from the game screaming if my team dont win" kinda fan?
Only a TRUE fan does that type of %*%+.

Paraphrase: Kiffin was telling team about leaving; while Orgeron was in the background, texting the early enrollees to not to go to class tomorrow. The EE's were in the room.
shady

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no sympathy to anyone who hires this guy and then has this happen. hes a first class prick.

Markeith Ambles may follow CLK to USC. OUCH!
marques Dixon will prolly end up at UM

Marlon Walls says that Ed Orgeron was on the phone tonight with some of the early enrollees telling them not to go to class tomorrow and attempting to beginthe process of recruiting them to USC.

Matt Milton is Staying
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*death Row Salute*

Just got a text from a UT buddy... Sounds like Muschamp is the man. Announced tomorrow?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Paraphrase: Kiffin was telling team about leaving; while Orgeron was in the background, texting the early enrollees to not to go to class tomorrow. The EE's were in the room.
shady

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no sympathy to anyone who hires this guy and then has this happen. hes a first class prick.

Truth. The dude has been called a shady cat for as long as I remember hearing his name. It really isn't earth shaking but still is not good to see. Gunnatakes things well in regards to UTk. Kiffin was doing well there but you ad to see that he was toeing the line and was about to cross it and screw ur team atbowl games fairly soon.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ronald Powell and Josh Shaw?

Playing for Ogeron and Monte, respectively?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Nice try, but.......
Shaw = EE, can't happen
Powell = I will take a picture in a full-blown FSU jumpsuit with my gf's FSU thong on my head if (yes she went there, her only fault)

And a little nugget, Mack Brown: "I will not take anymore visits"

Marlon Walls says that Ed Orgeron was on the phone tonight with some of the early enrollees telling them not to go to class tomorrow and attempting to begin the process of recruiting them to USC.
what kind of dudes are dumb enough to see how this is all unfolding and still follow these coaches to usc like it cant happen to them in a year or2.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ronald Powell and Josh Shaw?

Playing for Ogeron and Monte, respectively?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Nice try, but.......
Shaw = EE, can't happen
Powell = I will take a picture in a full-blown FSU jumpsuit with my gf's FSU thong on my head if (yes she went there, her only fault)

And a little nugget, Mack Brown: "I will not take anymore visits"

Don't be so sure about Powell. You do realize he was set on committing to SC at Army AA? I think he'll end up at Florida, but this one is not 100%.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Marlon Walls says that Ed Orgeron was on the phone tonight with some of the early enrollees telling them not to go to class tomorrow and attempting to begin the process of recruiting them to USC.
what kind of dudes are dumb enough to see how this is all unfolding and still follow these coaches to usc like it cant happen to them in a year or 2.
laugh.gif
In Yo, dats what Im sayin but hey, if they wanna go, c ya...
we're gonna be fine.

It aint like we won 3 titles under CLK, he had us goin in a good direction and with the right coach, we will keep this momentum (CWM
happy.gif
)

If Muschamp to Tennessee is true, Sherman better hurry the hell up and fill that DC position...

Originally Posted by tmay407

If Muschamp to Tennessee is true, Sherman better hurry the hell up and fill that DC position...
if CWM hits knoxville like rumored, I believe Kirby Smart may end up as UTs DC, those two are close and have a long history

I'm almost positive Powell is staying @ UF...Shaw I don't know about. We'll just have to wait until signing day.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Just got a text from a UT buddy... Sounds like Muschamp is the man. Announced tomorrow?
that is the word going around

Truth. The dude has been called a shady cat for as long as I remember hearing his name. It really isn't earth shaking but still is not good to see. Gunna takes things well in regards to UTk. Kiffin was doing well there but you ad to see that he was toeing the line and was about to cross it and screw ur team at bowl games fairly soon.
pimp.gif

I am a realist. and I dont get too high or too down on my Tennessee Wildboys

Originally Posted by tmay407

if CWM hits knoxville like rumored, I believe Kirby Smart may end up as UTs DC, those two are close and have a long history
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So then Sherman has sat on his hands waiting for the coaching convention tointerview guys and comes away with Texas and Alabama opening before he's hired anybody...

Lucky for him, he's supposedly already interviewed DeRuyter and Wilcox... Better announce TOMORROW...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'm almost positive Powell is staying @ UF...Shaw I don't know about. We'll just have to wait until signing day.
Shaw is an EE and already on campus... No worry there

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Shaw is an EE and already on campus... No worry there
Yeah I forgot that...I seriously doubt Powell is going anywhere though from what he's said until now UF is where he wants to be. I just hopehe remains confident in Urb and stays part of maybe the best recruiting class ever.

After hearing from multiple sources that Norm Chow was negotiating with USC, I am now hearing that he is going to stay at UCLA. I'm getting this from people very, very close to the UCLA situation.

I have not heard from anyone at UCLA about the matter on
the record, and you'll be the first to know when I do.

grin.gif

Anyone else find it pathetic this #!@+% tried to sneak out in the middle of the night? That room where he gave his little speach was from the head coach'soffice, in there trying to get his stuff and leave on the sly....

Back
Top Bottom