0_Nike Holiday Releases for Canada_0

XI's will be black/red but with a clear sole.

eek.gif

If this is true, you just made my day.
pimp.gif

im with you, i wanna cop 3 11/12 packs too.........pretty sure the packs are limited to 1 of the same sku via footlocker, i want 2 packs for sure, 3 will betoo hard i think

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by elgallo23

theprocessofbelief... thanks for the info.... will the XI's be an OG colourway? (breds) and considering the hype that will grow with these, I'm sure it will be easier to buy in Canada than in the US..

XIs - black/red, XIIs - Taxis

XI's will be black/red but with a clear sole.

XI/XII & III/XX packs are a must.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS ?

I'm up for either pair, but a little twist with the XI's wouldn't hurt
wink.gif

I didnt hear of any confirmation of the clear sole black/red XI... but at the same time I havent checked back at the CDP thread... what is your source if I mayask?

I didnt hear of any confirmation of the clear sole black/red XI... but at the same time I havent checked back at the CDP thread... what is your source if I may ask?
I spoke with a rep about 3-4 weeks ago, and he said that the clear sole idea was being kicked around, but he believed it had been squashed. But itsJB... no decision is final until they go to production.

peep my sig... is anyone else planning on splitting the packs? I'm already down with some connections to get the III 2x's alone... but with the hypesurrounding this shoes, I doubt it will be easy

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I didnt hear of any confirmation of the clear sole black/red XI... but at the same time I havent checked back at the CDP thread... what is your source if I may ask?
I spoke with a rep about 3-4 weeks ago, and he said that the clear sole idea was being kicked around, but he believed it had been squashed. But its JB... no decision is final until they go to production.

My bad...didn't intend to say the clear sole was confirmed as it isn't but from the usual sources in the JB forum I remember it was highlyspeculated/hinted. But whether clear sole or red sole they'll be copped (as long as it's not green bean) although I do prefer the red sole due to theyellowing process. Yes who knows with JB until production pics surface. I also remember reading about certain packs being more limited than others ala DMPlimited; any truth to that?

^

If it is available in Canada, (which all of these are) than chances are that there are more releasing than the DMP. I don't know exactly what the numbersare...

My educated guess is that the packs thought to be less desirable will be slightly more limited than the ones that are sure sell-outs.

as for the black/red XIs, im fine with either a red or clear sole

I'd rather a clear sole. At least it'll make them look different than all the fake blk/reds out there.
sick.gif

^^
would u happen to know if the white/red xx3s will be coming to canada?

Originally Posted by crockba

^^
would u happen to know if the white/red xx3s will be coming to canada?
It is, last I heard. I had the option to book 4 months back. I can double check Monday.

^^
thank you sir. do u think u can find out if it'll be available at places like footlocker? or only boutiques like livestock

We are getting the white/red low for most retailers in July, but as for the mid, it isn't on a booking list. Could be a SKU that was added later, butusually those are boutique only SKU's. If anyone has a color code, I could call Nike and check with a representative...

is this the color code? 318376-161 from the official xx3 post in the jordan forum

Unfortunately, color 161 isn't showing up in the system. Unless Canada gets an allotment late (which is pretty unlikely) we won't be getting thewhite/red mids.
ohwell.gif

I just want the Jordan XI+XII and V+XVIII packs and I'll stop buying sneakers and move on to dress shoes. Are the packs going to be very limited?

Back
Top Bottom