1/2 Cents Sizing

they run big, i buy sz 11 and had to get a 10.
my foot fits in the shoe but its way too snug for my preference so im still lookin for a trade

they run true to size, maybe they run snug because of the lining around the ankle

damn yeah I really want to wear these for ball, but there is just too much room in them right now. Thats what happens when you can't try on shoes I guess.

They are true to size.

Some tend to confuse true size with the personal preference of wearing a smaller size for a more "snug" fit. Especially when they wear their shoesunlaced or laced loosely.

Plus the 1/2 cent is a naturally bulky sneaker. A lot of people buy a smaller size because subconsciously they think it makes the shoe look less bulky on theirfeet.

Once you know your TRUE size you'll find that it works with pretty much any shoe you buy without being able to try them on first.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

They are true to size.

Some tend to confuse true size with the personal preference of wearing a smaller size for a more "snug" fit. Especially when they wear their shoes unlaced or laced loosely.

Plus the 1/2 cent is a naturally bulky sneaker. A lot of people buy a smaller size because subconsciously they think it makes the shoe look less bulky on their feet.

Once you know your TRUE size you'll find that it works with pretty much any shoe you buy without being able to try them on first.
all you did was echo your own opinion. A lot of us have the 1/2 cent and other foamposites/similar shoes and can say that these run big. Itspossible for this to happen every now and then

i would say go down have a size. all i have are size 13s, but these feel comfortable yet look huge when i wear shorts.

Back
Top Bottom