1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL RULES
  • TO ENTER: Reply in this thread with "I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL".  Do NOT select a wrestler.  Do NOT select a number.  Do NOT reply with any other junk.
  • Entry will be open to all members of Niketalk beginning at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), Friday, January 28.
  • Special early entry will be open to the 67 members that provided their personal information in the NTWT Members Spreadsheet at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT), Thursday, January 27.
  • Any entries received before the specified times will be ignored.
  • Sign ups will close after 39 entries have been received (I receive one of the entry slots).
  • After sign ups close, I will take the 40 entrants and assign a random number between 1 and 40 to each person.
  • Based on your number, 1-40, you will receive the corresponding entrant in the Royal Rumble match this Sunday.
  • The winner of the pool will be determined by the person with the entrant number of the person who wins the 2011 Royal Rumble.
  • The person who wins will receive their choice of either a A) One (1) month subscription to WWEClassics.com or B) $10 donation to the charity of their choice.
This should make things fun this Sunday and increase the interest here in the NTWT.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

• The person who wins will receive their choice of either a A) One (1) month subscription to WWEClassics.com or B) $10 donation to the charity of their choice.

Kind heart you have there, 4wrestling. Well done.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kind heart you have there, 4wrestling. Well done.

I....am entering the 2011 NTWT WWE Royal Rumble Pool...Tomorrow.(with the save.)

P.S.

Thanks for those 2 gifs. Damn if I saw someone in the street running at me like that I'd piss myself.

I....am entering the 2011 NTWT WWE Royal Rumble Pool...Tomorrow.(with the save.)

P.S.

Thanks for those 2 gifs. Damn if I saw someone in the street running at me like that I'd piss myself.

i hope i get Pete Rose
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

yes yes.
pimp.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I AM ENTERING THE 2011 NTWT WWE ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

yes yes.
pimp.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom