1/6 scale jordans

had my 1's for about 6-8 months on my keychain i need to buy another one my paint's fading.......
373825202.jpg

i put em in my rear view cuz im a proud parent, not cuz im an obsessed sneakerhead

The non-keychain 1/6 sneakers are intended for putting on 1/6 scale figures, you can find any number of famous movie character collector figures in 1/6 scaleon ebay.
Like these Joker Figures made by Hot Toys, you could put Jordans on your Joker, or whatever 1/6 figure you like.

Originally Posted by button999

The non-keychain 1/6 sneakers are intended for putting on 1/6 scale figures, you can find any number of famous movie character collector figures in 1/6 scale on ebay.
Like these Joker Figures made by Hot Toys, you could put Jordans on your Joker, or whatever 1/6 figure you like.
i wouldnt mind seein some Aquas or grapes on joker, or maybe space jams n concords on batman??

$7 is not a bad price, considering it probably takes the company like few cents to make these 1/6 scale versions....jst like it takes jb less than $10 tomake/ship them hahahah...economics works great huh, its a whole supply and demand game

i had a pair of 1s as a keychain before i they broke off somewhere. best 10 bucks i spent.

Looks good, I remember copping a pair of Nike SB Bucks in a similar size..

But wished it was a key chain..never got around to adjusting it and have since lost em.. Haha.

is it better to get the single shoe keychain one or the one without the keychain and is a pair?

where can i get the ones like the pic above?

i think the ones without the keychains is the earings(for girls), they have pairs of keychains at sneakerthings.com

i would get some XI's if they had some but i might begin to worry about them yellowing? i do i fix that if it does happen? jk.

a lot of people a know use to put their kids 1st shoes on their mirrors, i haven't but i like that idea, and to have keychains to match yo kicks is coo

Back
Top Bottom