1 of 1 air jordan 1

I hate those up there, that is living proof that you just destroyed the founding shoe and basis of your company. Would you ever take a sharpie to a picture ofGeorge Washington?

im glad i have a pair the ones with the swoosh on it!
pimp.gif

Those suck baaaad. And so do the white ones. That was one of the 1st bastardizations of JB that I can think of. People that are into this, have bad taste.

Yeah, most likely a sample from '03. Like most, definitely glad we got the end product we did. See, JB has made some good decisions along the way. Iwouldn't mind owning that pair for the collection though.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Just like the "Platinum" 1's that released without the swoosh, these are lame.

The released patent White/Black-Red with the swoosh is much better... I guess JB actually got something right.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

that shoe sucks! the air jordan I is NOT the same without the swoosh. i wouldn't take these for free. GARBAGE.
sum1 is definately on that herb, if these were given to me for free id for sure take em

smh those are pathetically hideous. I liked the patent leather 1s that came out and bought a pair of the white black red 1s but these are just hideous. I needa pair of the black and gold though.

Back
Top Bottom