10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Woman...

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Eh....I see what he is trying to do but I'm tired of this type of poetry. Why does "black" woman need to be emphasized. Why not reach out to a bigger audience and speak to all women?
Are you new? Have you ever seen a black women post, as compared to other types of women's post?

Eh....I see what he is trying to do but I'm tired of this type of poetry. Why does "black" woman need to be emphasized. Why not reach out to a bigger audience and speak to all women?
Are you new? Have you ever seen a black women post, as compared to other types of women's post?

Originally Posted by airforce416

eyes.gif
was expecting something completely different.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Ultimate simp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was expecting dude to roast black women. That wouldve been so awkward.

He went in though. Mad wet Ps on the floor I bet. But Idk, girls these days dont respond well to that type of +%$+ so HNS.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Ultimate simp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was expecting dude to roast black women. That wouldve been so awkward.

He went in though. Mad wet Ps on the floor I bet. But Idk, girls these days dont respond well to that type of +%$+ so HNS.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good point actually, But my comment was made to be broader than NT.

Good point actually, But my comment was made to be broader than NT.

QFT. Hell look at the responses in this thread. Dude can't even show appreciation for black women without being called out for it.

QFT. Hell look at the responses in this thread. Dude can't even show appreciation for black women without being called out for it.

Dude sounds like a cross between Mike Tyson, and Mort from Family Guy
tired.gif

The ladies were into it though
laugh.gif

Dude sounds like a cross between Mike Tyson, and Mort from Family Guy
tired.gif

The ladies were into it though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif