$10k cash for a 350z - or $10k down on a BRZ? Or. 98 boxster for $9K cash?

have you driven all 3? they're pretty distinctly different. go drive all three and the winner should be immediately apparent.

whatever you do, do not go with the boxster. its going to be a money pitt and a poor mans porsche :smh:

personally id go with the BRZ dat boxer motor rumble :evil:

im just not a fan of any 350z though...

Last edited:
Ibut it's still a porsche not a subaru or a nissan! LMAO!

whats laughable about a subaru though? am i missing something here?

its a reliable car which you can get power out of

thats like those dudes who go cop an old range or 745 just to floss once that first car problem comes up its sitting on the drive way for months cause they cant afford to pay to fix it.

thats not fly... :smh:

whats laughable about a subaru though? am i missing something here?

its a reliable car which you can get power out of

thats like those dudes who go cop an old range or 745 just to floss once that first car problem comes up its sitting on the drive way for months cause they cant afford to pay to fix it.

thats not fly... :smh:

Subaru typically holds great value that's why I am interested in the model, just not sure with the scions fr-s right next to it... If the fr-s drops value quick, will the BRZ?

Subaru typically holds great value that's why I am interested in the model, just not sure with the scions fr-s right next to it... If the fr-s drops value quick, will the BRZ?

yea dude they do, i have an 04 wrx and i know it will hold its value.

im not sure but they're basically the same car. i know the BRZ is a little bit more in price

id go with the brz just cause i see less of those then the FR-s where i stay. and i prefer subaru over scion since i own one :lol:

Last edited:
2013 Genesis >>>> BRZ

imo.

But if you talking about leasing, i'd rather just lease the 370z, looks like a Porsche with the reliability of a Nissan. #shrugs

2013 Genesis >>>> BRZ

imo.

But if you talking about leasing, i'd rather just lease the 370z, looks like a Porsche with the reliability of a Nissan. #shrugs
Your opinion sux.

>hyundai unless were talkin the genesis

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What the hell did I just read???
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Go with anything that you don't have to make payments on. Porsche will be costly in maintenance so, the Z. Unless you add some more cars to your choices.

Dude says Genesis....

....then ol' boy clowns him and Hyundai unless it's a Genesis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

350z. I had one and miss it. Have a g35 now though. Throw some varrstoen or vossen rims, drop it and youre good

Lol i misread his post. Carry on.

I dunno how the hell the genesis is n this discussion tho

Back
Top Bottom