$10k cash for a 350z - or $10k down on a BRZ? Or. 98 boxster for $9K cash?

IMG_8151.jpg

Ive driven an 05 Z and its by far one of the most boring cars ive ever driven.  Get the BRZ. 

Ive driven an 05 Z and its by far one of the most boring cars ive ever driven.  Get the BRZ. 

Either you suck at driving or you were driving an automatic version. Not sure why someone posted an Rx-7. Anything goes wrong with that rotary and it's going to cost as much as the porsche to fix. While older 1990's high-end european or japanese cars can be had for cheap you have to remember not all of them are daily drivers. Doesn't make sense to get a mid 90's M3 or similar car as a dd especially when you really don't know how the previous owner(s) took care of the car. those type cars are second cars or project cars.

Use 10k to buy da hemi... then strap it to ur back cuz thats all u gettin for ur money pleigh boy.

But seeiously. seeing as ur considering vehicles with 100k miles this should be easy.. get whichever has the best carfax/cheapest parts n labor.

If those are the ONLY three options (theyre not)..

Me tho?id put 2k down on the brz n lease for under 300 a month... then u have 8 stacks liquid to put into something that wont depreciate

Dang I never thought of it like this but I might do that.

Back
Top Bottom