*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

all i gotta say is that kapono better knock down those kick outs...
specially when the ball gets rotated to him during double teams...
cus we all know he pretty much sucks at everything else haha

All Star is on a Monday??? Will definitely try and get tix to Heat/Lakers on Jan. 19th.

As far as the trade rumors go, just got this feeling someway somehow D12 ends up in a Laker uniform before the trade deadline. CP3 is a pipe dream though. Bynum+Odom will get it done, Kazaam part duex comes to Tinsletown.

I hope Mitch is working the phones for a backup center or else Pau is going to have to pay 40+ minutes to open up the season again.

Please Mitch-God get us Dwight. I know both him and Paul is unrealistic, so all I want for Christmas is Dwight in a Laker jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Looks like we're signing Kapono to a year contract for 1.2 Million

Just seen it on the news. It's pretty much official. Great pick up for cheap! Have to wait until the 9th for official word.

Nice pick up on Kapono.

Still quite anxious how Brown's new system works out for this team.

I'd almost rather try to get them both in Free Agency.. Reason is so we don't have to break up the teams versatility we already have in 4 out of 5 positions..

There's gotta be a way to get CP3 & D12 in Free Agency, without losing Pau & Odom.. Besides Kobe who is a given. I'd love to keep Pau & Odom..

I just saw something that said that they are working a deal for Pau and not Bynum because they know they need Bynum for Howard.

Lakers single game tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster locations and online on Saturday 10AM. Only 1,000 tickets will be made available to the public for each home game.

http://www.latimes.com/sp...208,0,5474152,full.story

Good luck everyone.

Be prepared to man 3 phones at one time while having 5 google chrome, firefox, or IE tabs open and praying the ticketmaster server doesn't crash on you while trying get tickets
laugh.gif

kapono!

plays Coming Home music...

wish he could play 1/2 the D Battier plays...

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

anybody feel like CP3 wont be a good fit in LA with kobe? just wondering...

In the triangle i don't think they'd fit well seeing as how it doesn't require a ball dominating PG. But we're no longer running the triangle so I'm not too sure. I'm curious to see how Kobe plays outside of it. It's been a while. I'm sure CP and Kobe would adapt well to playing together. 

Sounds like Shannon Brown is leaving for PHX.

Shannon Brown is nearing a one year, $3.5M deal with the Phoenix Suns, league source tells Y! Sports.

Back
Top Bottom