*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

The Hornets have started to inform teams that they're sending Chris Paul to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.
This is stupid. If it was Gasol other than Bynum then I'd be for it. Pau playing center is a no, no. 
laugh.gif

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, source says.

So you are saying there's still a chance to make the Holy Trinity?!?!?

C'mon Otis, let's take D12 off your hands too.

Rather trade Bynum for CP3.. And go after a serviceable Center for the year. And get D12 next year.. It's just not realistic to get both..

I actually wouldn't mind Okafor if we have to take him on, he's more than serviceable on the defensive end and with there being hardly any true centers in the league now outside of D12, it could work. Getting way too excited though, when CP3 shows up at the press conference I'll really mark out.

Right now it's CP3 to Lakers... Pau to Rockets.. Scola/Kevin Matin and Draft Picks to the Hornets

Originally Posted by Essential1

Right now it's CP3 to Lakers... Pau to Rockets.. Scola/Kevin Matin and Draft Picks to the Hornets
why would the rockets trade scola and martin for pau? makes no sense

I love the Bynum and Paul duo. Did not want to see that go away. But we gave away two bigs for Cp3.. I know hes the best PG in the league but I dont know how i feel about it...

i just arrived South Korea... all these beautiful women everywhere... yet here I am at the airport all giddy about Lakers getting CP3 and my Angels getting Pujols 
laugh.gif

There's no way Bynum for Howard doesn't happen you would think, but Odom is out of the mix so this scares me. If Bynum were our only big
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Essential1

why would the rockets trade scola and martin for pau? makes no sense
It doesn't at all.. But that's what I saw as I was watching PTI

Bynum + Metta + Caracter & Ebanks  + First Rounders   for D12 & Hedo's contract  that's the deal I'd hope for

I don't know. I was hoping we'd back off and make a run at Dwight. But if we somehow get D12 and CP3, I'm ready to kiss the ground Mitch and Jimmy walk on. 
laugh.gif

It feels good to be an Angels + Lakers fan right now
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lvrt9aDTAx1qbpmf7o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom