*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

I'm really hoping we get D. Howard now. I didn't want to lose both Gasol and Odom. I knew the chances of keeping Gasol were slim, but Odom too? We couldn't give up Metta World Peace or somebody else? Things could be a wreck down low.

NOOOOOO!!
Our one unique advantage ( length) and best bench player now gone. 

I love CP3 but who the hell is going to be able run with him on a fastbreak and finish besides 24?

i won't get too hyped til it's offical.

if their giving up 2 bigs to get paul tho i'm all but certain the lakers know something being the scenes and are pretty certain they can make something happen to get dwight as well.

#!% this is !#%*!@%! we shouldn't lose gasol. he is reliable. he's only missed 15 games tops in the years he has been here in LA. bynum has missed at least 20 games each year ! this is !#%*!@%!. !$$! everyone who is saying gasol should leave. you were not saying that on the two-peat! don't do it mitch ! FML

what going to happen when bynum gets injured ? who will be our big man ? NO ONE ! $+#$ this @@%%

pimp.gif
eek.gif

We gave up all our size though. Good Lord.

Oh happy day!

Guys they aren't running triangle anymore...CP3 is the best pick n roll guard in the league. Bynum should beast once he comes back or the pipe dream of D12 we'll be fine.

The best part..NO MORE FISH STARTING!!!

There has to be a deal for Howard that's done. Mitch is too smart to give up that much length for a 6'2 guard. 

I was going to sit this one out until I heard Pau AND Odom were getting shipped out. They better have Bynum for Dwight on the backburner or something... Alright, now that I've written it out, I'm regaining confidence that they know what they're doing. At least, that's what I'm hoping. Right now, I'm with Kobe ala "Ship his @** out!" I'd rather see Bynum shipped out before Gasol.

Hmm, guess it might have been a good thing I never got that Gasol jersey... Laker rumors, serious business.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There has to be a deal for Howard that's done. Mitch is too smart to give up that much length for a 6'2 guard. 
I sure hope so. Big men are hard to find. 

Lakers true to their word that they're gonna go after CP3 and D-12 and will give up anyone but Kobe.

Now on to Step 2 - Dwight for Bynum+fillers

If we can get CP3 and D12 locked up for the next 6+ years.....OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We have no BIGS now to start the season. Drew is out the first 5 games. A deal for Howard better go DOWN.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Let's hope so. Inside points will be hard to come by if not.

Back
Top Bottom