*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

@LarryCoon If deal goes down as Gasol & LO for CP3, Lakers gain two trade exceptions, one for $8.9M.

nerd.gif

Ha, at all this useless noise about trading your bigs for CP3.

Pau and Odom werent going to work, we all know how gad damn slow this team looked with this tall %*+ frontcourt.

Lakers position of dire need for years has been a PG, this move makes all the sense in the world.

Later Gasoft, you had a great run bro & Odom ill miss your versatility the most.

Lakers got something else brewin.....wattup fam

YOOOO!!! Now thats breaking news 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gasol?!! really?!

Howard is needed

CP tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I likes this change
smokin.gif

Wow, you Laker fans need to be really excited! Kudo's to a franchise that realized it needed to make moves, in order to support the new coach and his system. Now with a point man like Paul, Kobe can be more creative off of the ball, with Paul running pick and rolls with the Laker bigs. I am not a Laker fan, but if they get D12 to plug up the middle, they will be fun to watch!

Mannnnn I can't wait to get a Cp3 gold and purp jersey....

oh my god...What's Sheed Wallace doing right now? I don't give a damn right now...lets get some old dudes sign for the vet minimum...someone call karl malone....

The best news of the day is that Shannon Brown won't be a Laker anymore.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mitch Kupchak is a genius..First he gets Pau from Memphis for a bag of Doritos and the Lakers old custodian, then he trades Pau back after he's washed up to the Rockets, convincing them to trade their 2 best players to the Hornets so that the Lakers could get the best PG in the league..Crazy

If we don't get Howard I hate this trade. Pau by himself should have been enough to get CP3. If we do get Howard then then was of course a great trade. Either way, there has to be more moves coming. But I think we should have at least gotten Ariza back if we had to give up LO

Okafor has to be included, right? Salaries don't match otherwise.

So what if Orlando doesn't trade Howard to us. Do we just ride this season with Bynum and potentially Okafor in the middle and wait for Howard in the summer? Because I don't think that team is any better than last year's.

What if Orlando trades Howard to a team that he signs with? What other bigs are free agents next year?

This is strange coming from a laker team going after a pg and letting big men go. Guess its a new direction ya heading.

Originally Posted by mco85

Pau by himself should have been enough to get CP3.

This. I was as happy as the next man about the idea of CP3 coming over. But that idea did not include Odom leaving. I hope we get a really good replacement for him.

Back
Top Bottom