*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Any chance Baron Davis lands with the Lakers?
nerd.gif

There was an article written not too long ago saying the Lakers will "monitor" the BDavis situation b/c of his back.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I just hope Bynum doesn't get injured before the trade deadline.

If Forrest Gump is any indication he will
roll.gif

But seriously he better not...

Because he is our guarantee to have D12 land in our lap while keeping Pau if he lasts 3 months without any significant injury...

All the complaining about Fisher... And he wasn't even the reason we didn't win it all last year... He didn't help, but it is not like DFish was the single reason we didn't 3 peat

Originally Posted by Essential1

All the complaining about Fisher... And he wasn't even the reason we didn't win it all last year... He didn't help, but it is not like DFish was the single reason we didn't 3 peat
Your right, but this is a new offensive system. The PG's don't do much in the triangle offense. Mitch and the Lakers front office knew that and that's why they pushed for CP3.

You know the front office had no plan B or C if fisher starts on xmas. That is inexcusable and I don't even like to hate on fisher that much
due to his game 3 performance in 2010
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Better not let that 5.5 M vujacic exception expire......

roll.gif
 they will. lakers management has been a joke this offseason.. 

derek fisher and steve blake. is there a worse 1-2 pg combo in the league?

what a mess chasing chris paul caused

No PG, no bench, no LO, only Bynum to hold down the middle *waits for him to bust a knee*... man this off season sucked!

wow... jim buss is the biggest tool... stern and the owners USED HIM to punk the clippers for half of the team hahahaha...
trading lamar was even dumber than the warriors picking up kwame buttterfingers hahaha

Ahhh come on fellas! Why the panic now? We're fine....
laugh.gif

We got Luke Walton and Derek Fisher.....What's there to worry about? 
pimp.gif

^ Was just going to say the same thing.
laugh.gif

And someone refresh my memory: that Pau/Keame trade, did that take place in the off-season?
wink.gif

atleast we signed players that might compete during all star weekend (kapono,green)..... bwuhahahaha this is sad.

Is Rome falling??? I don't know but I am not as mad because at least I no this whole debacle isn't due to the Lakers management. Well besides that Lamar trade which I'm still confused about the Lakers "demise" that everyone is praying for is all due to the shadiness of David Stern and the owners. I still cannot believe all that has happened and how it is just OK with everyone just because it's the Lakers.

I'm a Lakers fan for life but this year does not look promising. I'll continue to support though. The one thing that I am mad about though is I dont want to see one of Kobe's last years in the L to be like this. I have a feeling Kobe was going to BEAST this year. Right now you really can't guess how his mood is though. He might act a fool this year though and take it back to his 81 days.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Any chance Baron Davis lands with the Lakers?
nerd.gif

Baron Davis Out 8-10 Weeks With Herniated Disk
Dec 14, 2011 10:52 PM EST
Baron Davis has a serious herniated disk injury and will miss a minimum of eight to ten weeks.

Davis was amnestied on Wednesday by the Cavaliers.

Davis has been linked to the Lakers and Knicks as possible destinations if he clears waivers.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._8_10_Weeks_With_Herniated_Disk#ixzz1gbCjo3ch

Do it MITCH!!!
laugh.gif

Baron Davis has a herniated disk in his back. He will be out 8-10 weeks.

We really went backwards with this offseason/lockout moves. Oh well this is a business hopefully Ebanks and Character have been playing this offseason because we will need them.

Back
Top Bottom