*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Pressure is on now. Lost Lamar and CP3, oof.

Sasha Vujacic's 5.3m trade exception expires on Friday.

Mitch better go Man On Fire right about now.
I read somewhere that it expires on the 15th.

Clips got 2 superstars to build around now if they can keep CP3.  Jordan and Butler are good pieces too.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Pressure is on now. Lost Lamar and CP3, oof.

Sasha Vujacic's 5.3m trade exception expires on Friday.

Mitch better go Man On Fire right about now.
whaaaa it does?!?! Mitch needs to go on desperation mode, as long as he doesnt give up gasol and bynum without grabbing 3 or 4 magic starters

So... its okay for chris paul to go to the clippers but not the lakers? sounds like discrimination against the Lakers.

NBA is being ran by a bunch of idiots now days. Especially when the hornets got a better deal with the vetoed trade.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

So... its okay for chris paul to go to the clippers but not the lakers? sounds like discrimination against the Lakers.

NBA is being ran by a bunch of idiots now days. Especially when the hornets got a better deal with the vetoed trade.

Um I think the clippers gave up a lot more than what u guys had to offer.

I think we should trade Gasol + Bynum for Dwight. Next year D-Will is a free agent.

I'd like Paul Millsap for Lamar's trade exception.

And Luke Ridnour for Sasha's trade exception. That would be a nice comeback after this debacle.

Ridnour can stroke it now.

This.
30t6p3b.gif
Any chance he walks over next door at the end of the season, though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This.
30t6p3b.gif
Any chance he walks over next door at the end of the season, though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i bet CP3 gonna sneak out and check out the Lakers locker room when they play exhibition
laugh.gif

Props the Clippers for landing CP3.
If Lakers don't make a move Jerry Buss needs to spank his son.
Still waiting to see what the Lakers are going to do with the trade exception they got for Odom.
It's all %$##+* up now!!!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Props the Clippers for landing CP3.
If Lakers don't make a move Jerry Buss needs to spank his son.
Still waiting to see what the Lakers are going to do with the trade exception they got for Odom.
It's all %$##+* up now!!!

mad.gif
Props? LOL They got jacked!!! I can't believe they gave up gordon and the pick...

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Mitch putting in 14 hour work days and all we get are Green/McRoberts
30t6p3b.gif

Lulz ya can't stay at the top forever.sucks Kobe has about 3 good years left and it looks like one of them will be wasted this year

4 way trade with LAL, ORL, UTH, MIN.

Bynum

Artest

Blake

Ebanks

Harris

Milsap

Bell

Okur

Howard 

Turkoglu 

Nelson 

Redick 

Beasley 

Webster 

Ridnour 

Draft Picks

Wow...listening to LA radio Laker fans are acting like the world ended...Its not that bad!!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Wow...listening to LA radio Laker fans are acting like the world ended...Its not that bad!!!
Are they saying that the Laker offer for CP3 was better than the Clipps ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by tupac003

Are they saying that the Laker offer for CP3 was better than the Clipps ?
roll.gif

No...not at all.
But they want us to trade staples center for D-12...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom