*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by quik1987

I will hold further comment until everythig is final. Don't want to waste my effort.

That's because you know we're right. You can't collude a trade. These decisions ate made by the front office. Bosh and Lebron made the decision on where they wanted to play. CP3 would be headed to NY if things went the way he wanted.

Stern won't stop LeBron and Bosh but he will stop Chris Paul???! And the trade wasn't even in the Lakers favor.

roll.gif
roll.gif
wow..

Lakers wanted a big man back... Word is David West might be the sign and trade 2nd guy for Lakers.... But Hornets don't want to give up Okafor..

WHAT THE !!$!...

So...LeBron, Wade, and Bosh can join up but the Lakers can't give up 2 7 footers for Chris Paul? Okay, NBA salty owners.

I still said we were giving up a lot but the NBA isn't even making %%#!%+% sense right now.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why ore other owners mad? We just traded Gasol/Odom for Chris Paul. In terms of value, that's even. It wasn't Matt Barnes/Ron Artest for Chris Paul. It wasn't Kwame for Gasol
laugh.gif

I hope this is nothing.

indifferent.gif

WojYahooNBA: The NBA has killed the proposed deal to send Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Lakers wanted a big man back... Word is David West might be the sign and trade 2nd guy for Lakers.... But Hornets don't want to give up Okafor..

WHAT THE !!$!...
mad.gif
I don't want West unless we get paul and trade him for Howard.

The Lakers realized they eff'd up making that trade... Lakers management phoned David Stern and told him to dead that *@*
laugh.gif

so if this is going to be the case then there cant be no blockbusters trade in the NBA

Stern better have security tonight

Back
Top Bottom