*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Last in the Pacific.
grin.gif
At least tomorrow is the last of the back to back to back. Thank God.

Pau : I thought his demeanor would have changed from last years playoffs, from the past 2 games, it doesn't look like it.
Kobe: Looks like he's back to the #8 Kobe with all the shots he's taking now. Looks like he doesn't care about Browns offense set ups at times
Fisher: Don't even know what to say. Just bench him and start Blake.
Artest: Please don't dribble the ball down the court, I get a nervous breakdown.
Bynum: Looked good during the preseason, hopefully he brings that into the season

Mitch: Please get something done.
laugh.gif

panic-button.jpg

Too bad Jim took it away from Mitch
laugh.gif
On the real though, we need to get it together. Mr. Potato Head looks hapless as expected, the hell is Luke even seeing the floor for AND what vendetta does he have against Matt Barnes? Pau still getting punked inside...just all around not good.

Couldn't catch the game... at work right now. Why weren't Matt Barnes and Jason Kapono in the game... and Puke was?
sick.gif
What is going on with Mike Brown!?
ohwell.gif

Worst part is we could have kept Lamar... Give him a few weeks he would have changed his mind, and would no longer be in the heat of the moment

If we can just get a decent PG along with Bynum settling back in, THEN we can gauge how good this team really is.

This is all expected. 3-pt defense lost the game tonight.

Use the damn trade exception for a PG A-frickin-SAP.

@!!@#!@$ ..... so many teams around the league with 2 quality PG's in their rotation.
laugh.gif

Did anyone else notice the 3 point shooting?

These guys need to find their jumpers.

Murphy and Mr. World Peace were nice coming off the bench.

Fisher should not be allowed to shoot unless he's open.

Luke should never come off the bench. He is better served gaining coaching experience from there.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Did anyone else notice the 3 point shooting?

These guys need to find their jumpers.

Murphy and Mr. World Peace were nice coming off the bench.

Fisher should not be allowed to shoot unless he's open.

Luke should never come off the bench. He is better served gaining coaching experience from there.

the team had no shooters last year either...they are not gonna be finding any jumpers

you can't have two players that should have retired in 2007 getting playing time and expect to win
luke and fish
sick.gif

Just trade Gasol to the Rockets

Rockets Get: Pau Gasol, Steve Blake, Derrick Caracter, 2nd Round Pick
Lakers Get: Kyle Lowry, Luis Scola, Patrick Paterson (Hopefully Courtney Lee or Dragic would be 1 more piece added(

Then we have a very good starting PG. Who can not only score, but will get the ball to people..
Our production offensively goes down with Scola (but increases with Lowry by way more). So we actually become better offensively... Scola is within 1-2% points shooting and free throw. Very little difference in rebounding.. Just Gasol has more range... Scola is also a more intense and stronger body..

We also add a really good backup in Paterson at the 4. Allows for more depth.

I'm hoping it is Courtney Lee would be part of the deal because we then have a strong backup for Kobe who can put up 16 or 17 minutes... Or send him back to Orlando
roll.gif

As for Rockets it is far less than they were giving up just to get Pau in the CP3 deal... Have a good 1-2 Combo of Martin & Pau... Have a decent bench. When Dalembert plays more they'll have a good Center.. Have a lot of trade exemptions to get another piece or two.. Will likely miss playoffs this year, and have a lottery pick to add a PG.

Pau's gotta go. bottom line. he can't rebound to save his life, even when he has inside position on a missed free throw.
He can't score over 6'6 Chuck Hayes.

He should be putting up 20 and 10 right now to help Kobe, but he can't do it. Pathetic

And Fisher need to be on the inactive list. 3 years ago.

Since Brown is experimenting at the moment, I'm sure you'll see Fisher coming off the bench soon. *crosses fingers*

It needs to happen.

As soon as Bynum returns, Walton needs to be moved to the inactive list.

Give Walton a clipboard and let him gain more coaching experience.

Lmao @ Pau Gasol.

When Ron plays better than most of our guys, you know we're going to lose.

Blake, Fisher, McBob were no where to be found today. Pau Gasol was his usual self.

That Fisher three pointer where he got blocked, I called the block before he even shot it. Dude literally takes a set shot in front of a defender smfh.

Not making the playoffs? Yea right.... A little TOO much panic going on in here.

Once Bynum returns, his defensive presence alone is going to take pressure of Gasoft.

We have a new coach, new players. We are not going to mesh right away.

Are we going to be GOOD? I can't say, but we will make the playoffs for sure.

Hell, even if we do have a good overall season it doesn't mean anything. All that matters is what we do in the playoffs so as long as we get there and stay healthy that's all that matters.

Not many trade ideas where we can replace Pau with a PF, and add a starting PG.

Jazz is a team that comes to mind but won't happen..

Last page idea I had for trade with Rockets is a great trade.

Back
Top Bottom