11/12 Pack Vs DMP

Ah Hello, it ain't goin be Space Jams, it's goin to be Black/reds. And about the DMP's, they looked nice but I would prefer the 11/12 Countdownpack because the DMP was so 2006.

5a3265b3e9280a8d63a75a2dddb671602fe78ebd.pjpg

since i dont have the DMP and i have the chance to buy the CDP at retail price this coming December, so i'll choose the CDP..

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Ah Hello, it ain't goin be Space Jams, it's goin to be Black/reds. And about the DMP's, they looked nice but I would prefer the 11/12 Countdown pack because the DMP was so 2006.

5a3265b3e9280a8d63a75a2dddb671602fe78ebd.pjpg
If the dmp is so 2006 to you then the black/red should be so 1996/2001 to you also.

You sure your in the right hobby buddy ?

lol at 160....you beat me to the punch i was gonna say the same thing.......newbies dont even have to tell you there newbies now....its more than obvious

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by kob8

I say the DMPs because I already have the Breds and the taxi XIIs are okay. If it were the playoff XIIs, now that would be a package!
312394232.jpg

Funny Story about the DMPs....
When they came out I really only wanted the XIs but I was okay with the VIs since I was paying retail. One of the dudes I was waiting in line with really only wanted the VIs because he was a big VI fan.

To make a long story short, with some luck on my side and a few days of convincing we agreed to trade. I do not know if I lowered the value of my pack by breaking it up, but I love the fact that I have 2 pairs of DMP XIs. Both still DS to this day.

312394228.jpg

^^ Thats crazy... Talk about luck on ur side...
Yeah, lucky....
Just wondering what the DMP packs are going for now?
Since I traded my VI for another XI, do you think a package of 2 XIs is worth more or less than the original package? Just curious....Thanks NT.

DMP packs on ebay ~ $600-$1100

2 DMP XIs alone... DS .... Priceless!

My vote goes to the DMP's but I need a couple more black and red and SJ's in my life.
106n6g9.jpg

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.

i def agree thas what i think would have been crack.... sleep outside in snow kinda deal is they were in it ! .... ill prolly sit b outside for the bred ntaxi's tho Oh well

idk I'd probably have to go with the DMP's because VI's are my favorite sneakers and the concord XI's with a touch of gold is just beautiful[but still gonna try to cop the XI/XII pack]

Back
Top Bottom