11/12 Pack Vs DMP

If the XII were White red would say CDP but since its Taxis easily DNP. The white/Red XII are grails to 95% of J heads.

once you get the DMP, they're nothing special. the materials are crappy and one of the sides of the XI's yellow faster than the other side. thas thereason y i sold both my packs. XI/XII will never yellow or deteriorate, but the dmps eventually will turn yellow and nasty. that's why the bred XI'sare my favorite 11's. taxi's....they're alright but my fav 12's are the playoffs.

Same here. I would like to have a pair of 11's I mean in White Black and Concord, but the thing is its that the clear sole turns yellow and nasty. But theBlack, white and red's, they wont change colors and the OG taxi 12's they kind of strait too. So I would prefer the 11/12 Countdown pack since it'sit ill be a playoff/OG colorway. But however that wont stop me wanting the Jordan 7/16 pack even though those soles on the 16's will turn yellow. But Iwould get them only for casual use and to be comfy in them.

I didnt want to start a new thread for a couple quick questions, so I will ask it here.

Did they make the DMPs up to a size 15, or did they stop at 14?
Do they run true to size?

Although I never copped a DMP pack (was on a deployment at the time) I'd still pick the DMP's over the XI/XII CDP in December. But make no mistakeabout it........when pics surface of this pack....people will be beasting. Trust me~

Although I never copped a DMP pack (was on a deployment at the time) I'd still pick the DMP's over the XI/XII CDP in December. But make no mistakeabout it........when pics surface of this pack....people will be beasting. Trust me~

Originally Posted by avid Boss

CDP if it were the Columbia's and Playoff 12's(missed out on those
tired.gif
) but yeah DMP ftw.

I say the DMPs because I already have the Breds and the taxi XIIs are okay. If it were the playoff XIIs, now that would be a package!
312394232.jpg

Funny Story about the DMPs....
When they came out I really only wanted the XIs but I was okay with the VIs since I was paying retail. One of the dudes I was waiting in line with really onlywanted the VIs because he was a big VI fan.

To make a long story short, with some luck on my side and a few days of convincing we agreed to trade. I do not know if I lowered the value of my pack bybreaking it up, but I love the fact that I have 2 pairs of DMP XIs. Both still DS to this day.

312394228.jpg

i remember i had the money for the DMP's when they FIRST were gonna release, then they pushed it back, so i spent the money that i had saved for them..smfh

and boy did i shed a tear when i didnt get them; anyone selling a size 11-12 dmp lemme know

DMP will have a higher price tag for years to come, but if the Taxis are of good quality, the CDP won't disappoint terribly.
I do wish they would've put Playoffs & Columbias in the CDP. I see too many Bred XI's already, fake and legit.

Id say DMP but if the pack had space jams and playoff 12s or obsdian 12s it would blow DMP away!!

Originally Posted by kob8

I say the DMPs because I already have the Breds and the taxi XIIs are okay. If it were the playoff XIIs, now that would be a package!
312394232.jpg

When they came out I really only wanted the XIs but I was okay with the VIs since I was paying retail. One of the dudes I was waiting in line with really only wanted the VIs because he was a big VI fan.

To make a long story short, with some luck on my side and a few days of convincing we agreed to trade. I do not know if I lowered the value of my pack by breaking it up, but I love the fact that I have 2 pairs of DMP XIs. Both still DS to this day.

312394228.jpg

^^ Thats crazy... Talk about luck on ur side...

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by kob8

312394232.jpg

When they came out I really only wanted the XIs but I was okay with the VIs since I was paying retail. One of the dudes I was waiting in line with really only wanted the VIs because he was a big VI fan.

To make a long story short, with some luck on my side and a few days of convincing we agreed to trade. I do not know if I lowered the value of my pack by breaking it up, but I love the fact that I have 2 pairs of DMP XIs. Both still DS to this day.

312394228.jpg

^^ Thats crazy... Talk about luck on ur side...
Yeah, lucky....
Just wondering what the DMP packs are going for now?
Since I traded my VI for another XI, do you think a package of 2 XIs is worth more or less than the original package? Just curious....Thanks NT.

I can careless how hyped the DMP was Bred XI over wannabe Concords and Taxi XII over the Black/Gold VI

i would go for dmp the gold in the package make it sick exspecially the 6's but if the 11/12 put the spacejams and og blk and red 12's it be almost asgood

Back
Top Bottom