11/12 Pack Vs DMP

you guys gotta be kidding meeee, DMPS > any packs, any day, and of course, DMPS will have the best quality than any other packs. THE 11's and the6's....basically the 2 best jordans put together in pack. thats like buying a ferrarri and a lamborgini together

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

DMP>>your life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

11/12 most definitely.

ive got all the 2002 XI retros... EXCEPT the black/reds.... so im down as @%#! for this pack, to round out that set. same thing with the XiIs, i always dug thetaxis and the blk/wh playoffs and never copped. only 12s i have are the blk/unc team j pack, and the obsidian/white retro lowtops (like in the pic above)....so it'd be nice to add an OG color to the mix.

to the dude that posted earlier in the thread.... the white/red XII's would be a horrible inclusion in this pack. i hated that colorway with a passion backin middle school.

regarding the DMP pack... outside of the carmines, i'm not a big fan of the 6s. i got the OG VI olympics, which i think smash on the black/gold joints....so there is really zero interest for me in those... and like i said, ive got 2 pairs of concords (1 ds)....

Originally Posted by trilltiger

i would take the dmp's any day, but i wish they would have went with the white/red xi's over he taxi's

agreed. that woulda swung my vote for sure
laugh.gif

Are the DMP true to size as well like the Concords? I'm debating if I need to aim for a 10.5 or 11. I got a pair of snakeskins in 11 and they're halfsize too big.

You'd all appreciate the DMPs because the GOLD BOX was so special and if you were really there, then you'd know what it meant as well. Stories told forthose. For the CDP, it's a down hill point in Jordan history. Nothing but just a bunch of supply released to satisfy the crowd masses. Not the DMP though,it remained strong, and the last ray of hope of quality for the XIs b4 they tumble in ****** fake colorways.

I've changed my mind....I'll go with the 11/12 CDP with classic colorways...because this is the time when I most remember Jordan owning the NBA..theconcords are hot but the DMP6s are overrated IMO

dmps!!!

concord dmp XI>bred XI
dmp 6>any 12 except for white rred OG
gold magnum type box> red durex type box

Originally Posted by young718chris

DMP, of course.

But are the 11/12 package gonna be OD hard to cop? Because I'm not trying to camp out for 'em.

You WILL be camping for these unless your willing to pay something close to your rent for them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

you guys gotta be kidding meeee, DMPS > any packs, any day, and of course, DMPS will have the best quality than any other packs. THE 11's and the 6's....basically the 2 best jordans put together in pack. thats like buying a ferrarri and a lamborgini together

Niiiicccccceeeeellllllyyyyyyy PUT!!!!!
wink.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

I gotta go with the DMPs. damn near cried when i couldn't get through on eastbay for those.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
then i first got to niketown the day before #17 in line i wasscared they wouldnt have that many packs but stuck with it for 5 hours and was 2nd to last and got my size I WAS HAAAPPPPPYYYY I COULD HAVE CRIED LMAO
roll.gif

i am getting both i got the playoff 12s but i want the taxis hella bad
i hoop in them when i was a young gun and i got another pair to hoop in and one to syle so
after this 3 pairs
plus i want the 6's out the DMP pack and i am getting mine deadstock for 300

Back
Top Bottom