11/12 Pack Vs DMP

if the 11/12 were the og white/red 12 and space jam 11 then id pick the jb cdp 11/12, but I'll go with the DMPS since i got them
happy.gif

this pack. i didn't even know bred 11s and taxis were in this pack. when did they make the switch from red 12s and space jams

No really... Jordan Brand NEEDS to hear the voice of the people!!! The Spacejam XIs and white/red XIIs would definitely and easily out sell any other packout there now.... even the Carmine 6/17 pack... Though its a little too late for that now, and the XI/XII coming out this December is cool. ... The peopleshould have a say in what they would like to get as well, and Jordan Brand Should at least start Listening. Power to the People!

if the countdown pack consisted of the Space Jams/White/Red xii, countdown pack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dmp. sinceit doesn't .... i could careless. damn i hate blk/red xi's.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

No really... Jordan Brand NEEDS to hear the voice of the people!!! The Spacejam XIs and white/red XIIs would definitely and easily out sell any other pack out there now.... even the Carmine 6/17 pack... Though its a little too late for that now, and the XI/XII coming out this December is cool. ... The people should have a say in what they would like to get as well, and Jordan Brand Should at least start Listening. Power to the People!

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH
wink.gif
.......MAYBE LET US CHOOSE BETWEEN A PACKAGE ORSUMTHING
laugh.gif

i honestly wouldnt mind either of the packs... guess it just depends on who you are

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by pftjordans

No really... Jordan Brand NEEDS to hear the voice of the people!!! The Spacejam XIs and white/red XIIs would definitely and easily out sell any other pack out there now.... even the Carmine 6/17 pack... Though its a little too late for that now, and the XI/XII coming out this December is cool. ... The people should have a say in what they would like to get as well, and Jordan Brand Should at least start Listening. Power to the People!

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH
wink.gif
.......MAYBE LET US CHOOSE BETWEEN A PACKAGE OR SUMTHING
laugh.gif

I'm glad somebody understands man...

DMP on this one, there are just too many bred XIs out there already, now with this pack comin everybody and their mom will have these on
sick.gif

DMP by a long shot. I like Taxis but would much prefer the white/reds, after the million different JB kicks that have received the taxi treatment. I HATE thoseblk/red XIs. I liked both shoes in the DMP, I can't that say for ANY of the CDPs. Will DEF be passing on this one.

Off-Topic: Does anybody remember those white/red XII low samples? I know how NT feels about lows, but those were cold.

DMP's for sure, I just like the colorways of each shoe better. Nonetheless the 11/12 is still going to be a pretty crazy release everyone who missed out onthe dmp and the ones who cant afford it now, it's the next best thing

I'm not really sure considering the fact that i haven't seen the 11/12 cdp yet but it really seem like this thread is comparing the 11s in each packinstead of both of the other shoes in the pack (6s & 12s) but i go out my way & just say the 11/12 cdp anyway!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

11/12's > DMP
Black/Gold VI's look too plain for that pack. Should've been Infrared or some OG colorway, not a variant

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

11/12's > DMP
Black/Gold VI's look too plain for that pack. Should've been Infrared or some OG colorway, not a variant

Both shoes were black/gold in a GOLD BOX how much do you want?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom