11/12 Pack Vs DMP

DMP hands down. Had the 11/12 thrown down space jams though...11/12 takes the cake, cause anything merck those black and gold VI's. I don't even likelookin at that side of the DMP.

This 11/12 pack is going to crush the dmp. I also think that the people who missed out on the DMP will not pass up on this one. This is definately going to bea close call.

i think folks would b looking forward to this pack more if it was jordans they havent already been retroed....the idea of the white and red 12s and spacejamswould have been dope....personally i would have like to see either the pack i just named or the obsidian 12s with the never released white and navy patent XIsthat were spotted when MJ was with the wizards...just something different...

dmp
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i think folks would b looking forward to this pack more if it was jordans they havent already been retroed....the idea of the white and red 12s and spacejams would have been dope....personally i would have like to see either the pack i just named or the obsidian 12s with the never released white and navy patent XIs that were spotted when MJ was with the wizards...just something different...
All man what would that be !!!

imo the dmp xi's are better then the black/red xi's and i would take a pair of vi's that was made before 2008 (olympics) over the 12's anyday

Originally Posted by Jaddict23

i think folks would b looking forward to this pack more if it was jordans they havent already been retroed....the idea of the white and red 12s and spacejams would have been dope....personally i would have like to see either the pack i just named or the obsidian 12s with the never released white and navy patent XIs that were spotted when MJ was with the wizards...just something different...
All man what would that be !!!

im prettry sure a few months back it was confirmed that they were concords and that michael never got a PE xi when he was with the wizards

Originally Posted by dbff

I think the XI/XII CP is way better than the DMP's. IMO, Bred XI's are better than DMP XI's, and I like XII's more than VI's.

It would be nice to see the white/red XII's over the Taxi's though.

DO YOU DARE SAY THAT THE BREDS ARE BETTER THAN THE DMP 11!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

50.gif

Anybody have a picture of MJ wearing these white and navy XI's?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.
Personally, I've never thought of this combo and I like it. I'd buy it. Columbias are my fav XI colorway. But it'll never happen.

Originally Posted by trooooooph

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.
Personally, I've never thought of this combo and I like it. I'd buy it. Columbias are my fav XI colorway. But it'll never happen.

whats the obsession over this combination i dont really like the columbias over the black/red or dmp 11's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by trooooooph

whats the obsession over this combination i dont really like the columbias over the black/red or dmp 11's
nerd.gif
Key word: I.

DMP, of course.

But are the 11/12 package gonna be OD hard to cop? Because I'm not trying to camp out for 'em.

Id have to go with DMP. if they replaced the taxis w/ wht/red XIIs than id say XI/XII pack over the DMP

Back
Top Bottom