11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i am just so glad i don't have to spend money on this pack.
happy.gif

I OD'd on the Taxi XII Low's a few years ago, and I still have two DS Bred XI's from 2000, so this pack does absolutely nothing for me.

If they were Concords and White/Red XII's, on the other hand...

I'd rather have the blk/red 12's but the these will do i wish they let us see the inside of the shoe but oh well.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Pics of the insoles are vital.

MaZe
Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are a couple of other things I would need to see but that is the minimum.

Knowing what I know about this pack, it was easier to leak a pic of the XX3.

It is hard for me to believe that some random site from Asia would come up on a pack out of nowhere. Funnier things have happened, but, I'm not buying.

MaZe

nerd.gif
Im sitting back with you on this one
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Insole would be very vital
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHS

VIA WWW.52xie.com
pimp.gif

200811201902541.JPG

200811201905305.JPG
200811201905307.JPG
200811201904284.JPG
200811201904283.JPG

Well, I've been trying to wait untill after Black Friday to see this!! And I have to say they lookin' pretty good, but one thing seems to facinate me.Do you think the red fiber-plate look a quite red to you? hmmm? Otherwise, I say that this pack we'll be the most anticipating this December and I wouldhave no problem getting this pack. I'd like to see how the Black/red 11's look in person along with the White/black 12's.

YEEEEES TAXISSSSSSS!!!!! DEFININTE COP! I DON'T EVEN WANT THE 11's. THE PUT THE GRAAAAAILS IN! YESSSSSIR!

I really hope this isn't some kind of joke.
If it's true, I couldn't be happier.

eek.gif

Now there is a pack that I am going to cop. Kinda wish it were the space jams tho cause ive have the blk/reds 3 different times.

Back
Top Bottom