11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Only copping for the XII's
I already got 2 deadstock pairs of black/red XI's
XI's will be sold asap or trade them for Carmines
plus patent leather looks off.

I thought I wasn't going to get this pack, but now I'm reconsidering. I need some taxis. I already have Blk/Red XIs, so I'm looking forward togetting another pair to beat and keep my retros icey.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Very nice...finally I will own a pair of XI's
pimp.gif

Same here..AT LAST!!!

no pic of the insole? idk looks pretty legit, but ill wait for the pics of the insole. if it is taxis copped easy if not oh well.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

no pic of the insole? idk looks pretty legit, but ill wait for the pics of the insole. if it is taxis copped easy if not oh well.

In one of the pics you can see the CDP logo inside the XIs. They'll both have the CDP logo inside.

im going to buy the retros but it looks like im goin to have to sell my OG taxis
i dont want to see everybody wearing there retros like there the og ones but i could because i could say i once had the ogs

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

You dudes are buggin sayin this pack is on point. Can you not see? The patent leather is #*+$#+ horrid on these shoes it practically is gettin closer to the midsole everytime i look at the pics. Once again, if these pics are of the legit 11/12 pack, which i doubt, this will be by far the worst thing JB has ever done, and thats saying alot.

I agree.

Seriously though, stop saying the XI's are on point. It may be the pics, but from the looks it, they are #%*%#@. Exactly why I said earlier in the threadthat I'd have to wait for more pics. I'm not copping some fugazi looking XI's. And I've owned several, so this will be an easy skip for me.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

To Jordanize 84..........You needs someone elses advice??? Are you serious? If they shined %%@$ and called it gold you'd beleve that too. Well here's one for you......I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, it'll help you cross the water, I promise. Will you PLEASE stop asking the SAME question 82 damn times in a row? You sound like an annoying 8 year old on a roadtrip going " are we there yet?" If someone agrees with you, I'm sure they'll post, if not, your stuck with your own damn opinion. Trust your own eyes man, damn.

Well, sorry dawg, but I don't like the fact that the red on there has to look a bit pinkish on there, I mean you right man I don't need to ask the samequestion. My F*%$#& bad.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I need somebody elses opinion on how the red on the CDP 11's look. True red is supposed to look a little darker than the ones in thoes pictures, I mean the true red is supposed to look like the ones in this picture.

c0f26b43632a6ac868270c286d5e46f797666014.pjpg

That's how true red is supposed to look like come December 26th or 27th or even a bit redder than that!
the red on the soles is the last thing I'm going to worry about. There's more important issues with this pack as far as the pictures go.

For the record, the OG blk/red XI used true red and had lighter soles, and the retro blk/red XI actually used varsity red and had darker (less translucent)soles.

So true red is only lighter and not darker. I thought true red was supposed to look a little bit redder than that on the sole. Using lighter red that has alittle pink in it? that's kind of faded.
A'ight, I'll come to my senses about this. I mean after all they are the CDP 11's and I look forward to getting this because I always wanted towear a pair of 11's.

Whats the over/under on the amount of pages this thing is going to reach? Whats been the record? If I remember correctly,the grape release was up there.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

To Jordanize 84..........You needs someone elses advice??? Are you serious? If they shined %%@$ and called it gold you'd beleve that too. Well here's one for you......I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, it'll help you cross the water, I promise. Will you PLEASE stop asking the SAME question 82 damn times in a row? You sound like an annoying 8 year old on a roadtrip going " are we there yet?" If someone agrees with you, I'm sure they'll post, if not, your stuck with your own damn opinion. Trust your own eyes man, damn.

You right about that &%@#, and actually mutha f*$%@!, it was a quite less than 82.

Back
Top Bottom