11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Yess! I was sad when i found out the XII would be black/red. Always liked the taxi colorway better.
Might actually have to order online for this
laugh.gif
Don't want to have to wait in the freezing pre-morning weather, or get robbed
smh.gif

Does anyone think that they DO NOT look cheap?? they look pretty damn solid to me but i dunno.....

no complains from me, both shoes are lookinn really good.The quality of the xi's definiately wont be as good as my OG's but im still coppin. i wish icould get the money up for two packs, ill be lucky to even get one. but after these i think im done with jays. the quality if really crappy lately. the fusioniii's i copped were ok but the quality is nothing compared to something like my retro blk/red vii's. maybe ill get some xx3's and a few more pairsi missed in the past or if they retro the vi's im all over it!

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Ill keep my OG Taxis ...

I know what the retro Taxi lows looked like after a month.

OGs FTW.

Yea I agree that they will look beat relatively soon. However, this may be the last time we see 2 og colorways in 2 great models. As much as I want to stayretired, I find my self budgeting for these.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Originally Posted by Raices03

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Raices03

I am going to make a lot of money on these!!!
So I cant wait for release date
happy.gif

not cool
eyes.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
How is that not cool
Got a baby on the way, so I have to hustle
I am not taking shoes away from anybody if you really wanted to you can find any of the last 4 or five CDP's for under retail
For example I can get the 22/1 for $199 the 21/2 for $168 the 19/4 for $220 and 18/5 for $199 all in stores around my way
not through hook-ups or anything
I can walk in today and get any of them so how the heck is that taking any pairs away from anyone?
The same will go for the 12/11 over time if your are patient or maybe you are just a hater and lazy
eek.gif

Did you really post that???? You just mentioned the 3 worst packs put out.....no wonder you can get em under retail. Try getting a 13/10, 7/16 or this for under retail. You got a shorty on the way huh?? I'm gonna feel bad for you when your "hustle" doesn't work out the way it shoes and you end up recouping just what you paid for em. Might wanna try another way to hustle fam.....and before you mention it, I got TWO boys, 12 and 8 so I know hustlin.
I will make money off this pack I have people ready to buy from me so I am not worried one bit, one thing I do know how do to is
Hustle, Just a little sample of what husltin did for me put me through school College and my MBA I don't owe a dime in loans
I also did a lot of work on my house Through money I made hustlin so don't feel bad for me one bit......
I will keep doing what I do obviously I know what I am doing
There is a lot of money to be made in NYC there always plenty of people that want to get something before release date and pay extra for it

Yeah 13/10 is hard too get but I just got offered the 20/3 for $210 and the 14/9 for $230 and I could if I wanted get the 16/7 for under retail
so my point is that there is no point paying retail when you can wait and get it for cheaper later
You want to hate be my guest, I will keep letting my money stack....

Damn I am glad I am going to be on the good ole South for Xmas. My boys in Memphis will get me in so I only have to drop a buck sixty five. Sick pack bomb azprice. Then copping the CG Ike's 5 days later. Doesn't get much better Southern women, southern cookin' and closing out the year saving mad moneyat Nike's employee store.

Life is good

Good thing it is not the Black/Red XII's. I'm digging the Taxi's. Got to get these below retail, pass if retail is the only route.

I'm sure this has been pointed out somewhere in the last 36 pages, but isn't one shoe on the XII's supposed to say "Two" and the othersay "Three"? I don't own any XII's, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. That seems like a pretty huge mistake on JB's part... or elsethese are fakes.

^^ each shoe is supposed to say 23.

3 like this.

You are talking about the heel area right?

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^ each shoe is supposed to say 23.

3 like this.

You are talking about the heel area right?

Actually, I meant the tongue. But you're right, they both say "TWO3" ... guess that shows how much I know about XII's.
tongue.gif

Oh, my bad I read wrong. I thought you said XIs.

It says TWO3 going down both of the tounges.

Back
Top Bottom