11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

yea ima try to get these within the next two weeks jus becuz i dont wanna deal wit the bs thats gonna surround these when they drop...hopefully i will be ableto get these out of the way.

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

This pack gets meee soo tite ! WTH why are they retroing the taxi's? SMH ...
mad.gif
I own the 2001 Bred XI's & OG Taxi's and im about to sell cause of this mess...LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!! true collectors feel me on this one...
tired.gif

i also have them both, i don't see the big problem here
alien.gif

some people just cry to much..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by markjo75

Just paid a connect here in NYC 396$ tax included to hold a pair for me. I feel kinda ripped off. I don't care. I don't want to miss this release like I missed the DMP's.

damn.... with 2 more bills.... you can actually get yourself the dmp.... and dmp>>>>> the xi/xii pack. but hey, its your money.
Where can you get a DMP for $600. Im looking at copping for $850

Just wait till everyone get theirs and their will be a lot of cry babies complaining about the quality. I 'm glad I already got the XI's and XII'sjust coppin the pack to wear as beaters.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

if you have an original Taxi and a 01 retro, why would you sell?
that shouldn't even be crossing your mind...especially with the bad quality of the cdp 11/12's

indifferent.gif

I love how the quality on these is already deemd as bad by many, even though nobody has actually seen the shoes. [Jeezy]I luv it.[/Jeezy]

Originally Posted by LeronJames

I love how the quality on these is already deemd as bad by many, even though nobody has actually seen the shoes. [Jeezy]I luv it.[/Jeezy]

REAL F'IN TALK...
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

U didn't know...Cats on Niketalk have bachelor degrees in sneakerheadology. They've been trained to spot bad quality on kicks even if you blindfoldedthem. Stuff is AMAZING!!!
roll.gif

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

look on this post.

no body has wore the shoes...i dont get how they be judging quality when they buy shoes that fall apart after 3 wears

Not sayin I don't belive this pics, because I kinda do. Just waitin on the U.S. pics 2 release. I hope those are the right shoes, though

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by markjo75

Just paid a connect here in NYC 396$ tax included to hold a pair for me. I feel kinda ripped off. I don't care. I don't want to miss this release like I missed the DMP's.

damn.... with 2 more bills.... you can actually get yourself the dmp.... and dmp>>>>> the xi/xii pack. but hey, its your money.
Where can you get a DMP for $600. Im looking at copping for $850
I just copped a DS pack for $6 bills
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom