11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

does any one got" bred retro 11's, o.g. 11s,and cdp 11's" ,,pics of compairson to see how similar the 3 pair of 11's are ? ??

thx in advance....

CDP's have a tighter outsole pattern whereas the OG's and retro do not. also the og and cdp are the same color soles. retro is redder. i think theog jumpman was lighter incolor and the cdp and retro are the same color jumpman. og and retro jumpmen face same direction and the cdp jumpman is just goofy. there it is for you without pics.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

cant stop looking at these shoes
gets btter everytime i see them

pimp.gif
and i think i want one more pack.....

Here are your OG vs. CDP comparison pics. The OG is a 9.5 and the CDP is a 10.5 but they match up pretty evenly in length to my surprise...OG on left, CDP onright.

dscn6479sa4.jpg

dscn6480wi5.jpg

dscn6481vr2.jpg

dscn6482lp0.jpg

dscn6484qm1.jpg

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Man they got like about 10 dudes campin out now at footaction on 34th as of about an hour ago in the snow. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. For a CDP especially in NYC. Had to be hypebeasts

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

dscn6481vr2.jpg
see what im saying how the swirly lines on the bottom are tighter on the cdp than the og. the red should be the same it is just that the og'sare "yellowed" on top of the red

I've done the footaction thing for the altitudes and the grapes.. but not for these i cant beleive there is a line for these already... it is tuesdaypeople... The funny thing is that i see these in the bronx for retail already or a spike over like 350.. which with tax in nyc is $14 dollars over retail. Anyway i love my packs Xii but hate the XI if i get the right offer i will let them go.. so shoot me a pm

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Man they got like about 10 dudes campin out now at footaction on 34th as of about an hour ago in the snow. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. For a CDP especially in NYC. Had to be hypebeasts
That might be people camping for the XX3's
True, I forgot those come out next week. Theres no way they gonna last a week in this crazy weather.They might as well cop the CDP's sincethey're there already to avoid disappointment if they cant get a pair of those ugly XX3's

My local spot started selling their CDP's to people who pre-reserved them last wednesday. I swung by today to pick mines up (I reserved 3 pairs, 1 for meand 2 for my boys). I decided not to even get the ones for me, since he was charging $350. Upon closer inspection of both the shoes and my personal finances Idecided its prolly not worth it to cop these right now. I figure, if I change my mind I still have a couple days to cop them at this point (and at a slightlylower price elsewhere). But for my money, the eggplant foams are definitely where its at right now... so I'm not really trippin off these no more.

wow i can really see the difference, never thought it was that big as everyone was saying...thanks for the comparison pics!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i hope these will be available after release date

Yeah....They will be,on eBay with a resellers price tag!

Im sure there well stores out there with some sizes left till Xmas . After that , then .....

Back
Top Bottom