11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

yea i dont know about it looking better than the ogs.....................................................................
cdp xis are nice tho.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Yes sir just got hooked up in Portland. My boy Woodburn got me a pass for the Nike employee store for Friday night. A buck sixty five for the pack. Hell yeah definitely worth coming up even though the weather is foul.

might wanna double check that cause from my understanding all the employee store packs sold out in a few hours when they put them up for sale this past mondaymorning (12/15)... just a heads up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tmly

Originally Posted by SlimK4

ILL SAY IT RIGHT NOW.......... shape of CDP > Shape of '01> Shape of OG

Now if you want it for performance than thats a different story,
In todays style, sleeker shoes look and sale better IMO. They look alot better with todays style than the OG's

Heretic!!! Just kidding.
I'm an old school guy so I'll take the old school look even if it is out of fashion by today's standards.

Not "out of fashion".

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by richiedge

dscn6481vr2.jpg
see what im saying how the swirly lines on the bottom are tighter on the cdp than the og. the red should be the same it is just that the og's are "yellowed" on top of the red

You said the OGs were tighter not the cdp.
good looking out. I did not mean to say that. I edited that on that page. I must of been thing and writing something different. that I meant ^here is what I meant. and you can see from pics what I meant. and the og is smaller size than the CDP so you can imagine how much bigger the groves are on the og when comparing the same sizes. I guess that makes the CDP have more contact with the court and therefore more traction.

also, i dont remember how sticky my concords and spacejams were but these cdps are stick rubber like hell. it is so sticky when i take the shoes and smack the bottoms together on an angle they just stick.
Yea i was just trying to clarify. I actually couldn't tell from the pics is why, I still can't really see it. And i'm a little new tothis.

Does any1 know any places in the bay area that are selling them early? If so how much?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Yes sir just got hooked up in Portland. My boy Woodburn got me a pass for the Nike employee store for Friday night. A buck sixty five for the pack. Hell yeah definitely worth coming up even though the weather is foul.

might wanna double check that cause from my understanding all the employee store packs sold out in a few hours when they put them up for sale this past monday morning (12/15)... just a heads up
smile.gif

WRONG. Will be getting my wristband in two hours. It's good to me. DA

i STILL can't decide and its honestly quite annoying. If anything i'm in it to cross the 12s off my list but I never and will never like those 11s buti'm greedy so i won't split the pack. Yes silly but >_>
Can i go against a NT taboo and ask are these shoes really worth retail + tax?
Only reason i'm iffy is the 11s.

i got mine yesterday and wore the XIs last nite to a holiday party.
HORRIBLE...very stiff, hurt my feet, felt like i had on corrective
shoes but i mean they are XIs soooo....instant sell out.
plus they were free, so i won't complain too much!
quick crap pic size 7.5

Originally Posted by alldayplaya

its going to be a lot different on sat with this forum... you guys should put a new topic... "complaints section 11/12"
laugh.gif

Nkestyl wrote:
The employee store hands out wristbands?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

might wanna double check that cause from my understanding all the employee store packs sold out in a few hours when they put them up for sale this past monday morning (12/15)... just a heads up
smile.gif

cool, it was just a heads up bud

Im kinda glad I bought another 01 XI retro ($75) the other day. Regardless, I still plan on copping 2 packs, and to be honest I am more in it for the taxis..Iwanted CONCORDS in this pack!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i STILL can't decide and its honestly quite annoying. If anything i'm in it to cross the 12s off my list but I never and will never like those 11s but i'm greedy so i won't split the pack. Yes silly but >_>
Can i go against a NT taboo and ask are these shoes really worth retail + tax?
Only reason i'm iffy is the 11s.

i'm kinda in the same boat. I'm in it more for the taxis even tho I dont have either shoe and REALLY wanted both (concord 11s are my grails), so i washella looking forward to this pack.. and its coming up short. the patent leather really bothers me, although i'm not sure how long this has been an issuesince i've now seen pics of bad PL on DMPs. But at least i've seen better cuts on DMPs, it seems like the smaller strips on some DMPs is the standardfor cdp..

Even the taxis in this pack seemed a little cheap to me in the pics @ 1st but i've heard otherwise so other than the PL cut i'm reserving judgment oneverything else until i see them in person

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Im kinda glad I bought another 01 XI retro ($75) the other day. Regardless, I still plan on copping 2 packs, and to be honest I am more in it for the taxis..I wanted CONCORDS in this pack!
bred 01 XI retros? how'd you get them for $75?

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

With that said...The Pack is still copped
tired.gif

stop crying... if u dont like it.. dont buy it

Wait the bottom ones are the CDP?? That lower cut actually makes the show look way smoother are you kidding me?? maybe minus the materials and the backward Jon the left, these look better

The taxis are not cheap...I have the CDP and I can attest that the taxis are actually made really well and emphasis was put on the detail...

now the XI.....that's a different story...but people are going to be so amped to get them the quality will fall by the waist side

If any one needs the taxis in an 11...let me know...

Back
Top Bottom