11/21 Official Raptors Vrs Nets Vol: FUVC

Tonight at the ACC. Place will be rockin as is always the case with Wince aka Half Man Half Season returns.

Shout out to my NT'ers who will be with me in the Box celebrating my Birthday!

PS. Checked 3 pages and did not see an game thread.

Was gonna start one later on but you beat me to it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Always like watching the raptors play. They do Vince dirty for all the reasons but Vince hasn't played well since his first time back in toronto when wetraded for him all those years ago.

Najera is back Nets fans
grin.gif
and It looks like we have moved on to AdamMorrison than Gerald Wallace (If boone is traded for him
mad.gif
mad.gif
) Go Nets!

^I was gonna say that before Jada but my memory was a little off if it was him or Jkidd who made that shot.

One of the many times that Kidd attempted to jump over VC. LOL.

Maybe Simmons will wake up tonight. I think I have been to harsh on him as of late and I believe He needs to be treated Like KVH was treated during the finalsrun. We all pulled for him but somewhat new he would find a way to mess up.

This should be a good game.

Devin Harris should have a really good game considering Calderon's defense. Then again, you guys are screwed inside for O'Neal, Bosh and even Bargnani.

You know, I really hope the boo's simmer down a bit and they probably will. But it sure as hell sounds good when we drop the "LETS GO RAPTORS (VCSUCKS)" chant.

Ole

I never understood this. He might have quit on your team but VC was the one who really put the Raptors on the map. Not Mighty Mouse.

Son made that franchise relevant but yall boo him like all of those positives he brought to the table never happened.

grin.gif

Oh, maybe the Raptor fans can tell me, What in the world was Will Solomon doing?

I saw that vid in the NBA comedy thread and I just want to know because I have only watched one Raptors game this year and I thought he was a decent backup.

Hasan Adams is here too. Nets did him wrong. Wish he didn't need to be a cap cut.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I never understood this. He might have quit on your team but VC was the one who really put the Raptors on the map. Not Mighty Mouse.

Son made that franchise relevant but yall boo him like all of those positives he brought to the table never happened.

grin.gif
It's not that hard to understand. He quit and turned his back on us and not only that has ALWAYS been a prima donna SINCE the beginning.
I'll tell you right now even when he was in his prime the city and the fan base were always split on him, and their was always a large contingent of us whothought dude had kool-aid in his veins.

Everytime we played the magic that always sparked arguments about weather the team made the right choice.
tired.gif

There is nothing wrong with booing Vince. Raptor fans are sometimes delusional but always very passionate. Even if you suck, we want to see you give a 100%effort, thats why bums like JYD, Matt Bonner and Kris Humphries have been fan favorites. When you are as immensely talented as Vince and you basically told theGM how to build the team, but then you give up on those players, you deserve everything that comes at you.

Also, booing Vince has worked great over the past year or so. Unlike guys like T-Mac or LeBron who always torch us when getting booed, Vince's play seemsto deteriorate in such a hostile environment. So since booing has hurt the play of the Nets' best scorer, why should the fans stop?

When its all said and done, Raps fans will be forgiving of Vince. For now, he's a traitor and a division rival.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Oh, maybe the Raptor fans can tell me, What in the world was Will Solomon doing?

I saw that vid in the NBA comedy thread and I just want to know because I have only watched one Raptors game this year and I thought he was a decent backup.

Hasan Adams is here too. Nets did him wrong. Wish he didn't need to be a cap cut.
I have no damn clue what thrill is doing. I mean, he started the year off VERY well, and I thought he would be able to be a serviceable backupthat would make very little mistakes. But once Calderon was injured, Will started taking a hell of alot of chances, and almost none turned out to result inpositives, meaning he turned the ball over a hell of alot more than before.

And Hassan hasent seen the floor yet this year, and im really wanted to see what he can do. At least give the man a chance
laugh.gif

Like I said y'all cats jump off band wagons fast.
New league + new position =/= smooth adjustment...

Give it time.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Like I said y'all cats jump off band wagons fast.
New league + new position =/= smooth adjustment...

Give it time.
Im agreeing, just the man has made some baaaaaad mistakes
laugh.gif

I think hes still alright though.

BallinBoykz - Thanks

I think it is new position - smooth transition. He was with Vancouver/Memphis eariler in his career for one season before leaving for europe.

Knick trade/trades about to go down are really getting at me. They are great trades and yet we sit here getting offers for Adam Morrison and Matt Carrol. TheKnicks walk away today with Al Harrington and maybe Camby and Stackhouse depending on what rumors you believe. (mobley and fugazi thomas from the clippers isthe other offer)

Lets go Rod/Kiki, work some magic, get rid of Simmons for a superstar or something. You guys have done it once before.

This could be a cool drinking game for every time vince touches the ball for each time a fan boo's him

vince put the raps on the map, no doubt. he did incredible things in the game, brought a lotta excitement in his early years. he made basketball relevant on acommercial scale in canada to an extent. but his legacy will always be that of a quitter and a crybaby. I was disgusted and fed up how often michelle carterhad to be in the local media defending her son coz he wasn't man enough to come out and say/face some adverse situation. he basically gave up on his team,his fans and the city (and in this case a nation). You see chris bosh out there balling his heart out, word to the recent magic game, even when most of hisroomates just turned the ball over repeatedly and were pretty much no good. Ill respect a guy putting up 0pts and playing his heart out there leaving it all onthe floor than a guy averaging over 20 while basically not playing as good as he could. vince carter is softer than any player in any sport and hisheart/determination alone is the reason he cant lead any team to the promised land. he will always put up good stats but he'll never win a championship ina team with him as the leader. what kinda leader quits. i hate vc in spite of all hes done.

BOSH IS BEASTIN!
pimp.gif
yi can ****, son is gettin' schooled

Joey have fun tonight? who else from here went in your box (nh)?

Back
Top Bottom