11/21 Official Raptors Vrs Nets Vol: FUVC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Straight up.....the Vince Carter hatred is getting a bit overrated these days. I'm pretty sure all that "Let's go Raptors, VC sucks" is justmotivating the guy to drop game winners in our eye. Maybe if everyone shut up, he would turn back into the Vince who would get "unbearable" musclespasms every game and not play. I was pretty amused by that sign some dude made tho saying "VC, I parked in you're mom's old spot". OnlyToronto fans. Carter's already beaten us at the ACC with a game winning J and I'm not wanting this to become a trend.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

Straight up.....the Vince Carter hatred is getting a bit overrated these days. I'm pretty sure all that "Let's go Raptors, VC sucks" is just motivating the guy to drop game winners in our eye. Maybe if everyone shut up, he would turn back into the Vince who would get "unbearable" muscle spasms every game and not play. I was pretty amused by that sign some dude made tho saying "VC, I parked in you're mom's old spot". Only Toronto fans. Carter's already beaten us at the ACC with a game winning J and I'm not wanting this to become a trend.
Double Co-Sign.

I mean, thats life. Its been damn near three years now, let this stupid crap go already.
Whats done is done. Lets move on. We've gotten better since he left, so nothing to get all upset about anymore
Sure, hes not the favorite player in Toronto anymore, but its time to just cut the crap.

No it's not overrated. Have some !@@@!!+ pride he insulted the city and intern the country to stop booing him would be a punk move. Dude walked all over usand ruined the franchise for 3 years. Dude disgraced, himself, the uniform and all of Canada with his antics.
smh.gif

!$*% that dude, FOR THE REST OF TIME.
indifferent.gif

Apparently its not water under a bridge
laugh.gif

I mean, yeah, dude screwed us over. I never said I respect the man; its just that personally I feel that theres really no point to it anymore.
Both sides have moved on.

At least, thats my opinion lol

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

So this is the wrong night I decide to not watch a raptor game?
At the Moscow ballet tonight, sister was dancing... I had no choice
frown.gif

frown.gif

sister was dancing... I had no choice
frown.gif

sister was dancing

Pics?
nerd.gif

How about now?
nerd.gif

So this is the wrong night I decide to not watch a raptor game?
frown.gif

frown.gif

sister was dancing... I had no choice
frown.gif

sister was dancing

Pics?
nerd.gif

How about now?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

so when Bosh leaves for NYC, he's going to square off like this with Bargnani?
In this hypothetical situation that never occurs Bargnani and his nasty post defense would shut him down.
pimp.gif

Don't people get that the Raptors quit on VC before VC quit on the Raptors?

Originally Posted by fc15

eyes.gif

Why because the coach that VINCE wanted, the players that VINCE wanted, the contract that VINCE wanted wasn't enough to show good faith?
ohwell.gif
C'mon my dude. The franchise did basically everything for that dudeit's their fault he got injured he's mad fragile. Sorry we didn't pick Julius Erving as the GM or not trade are draft pick (Chris Bosh)...realsorry Vince.

Were also all sorry that the millions we payed you was also not enough to make you play hard, or be a good teammate, or play a whole season...my bad.

Babcock came in and the plan was to rebuild, but not around VC so he wanted to leave...

Babcock came in and the plan was to rebuild, but not around VC so he wanted to leave...

So his behavior was acceptable?
Do you even know what happened.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eyes.gif

Why because the coach that VINCE wanted, the players that VINCE wanted, the contract that VINCE wanted wasn't enough to show good faith?
ohwell.gif
C'mon my dude. The franchise did basically everything for that dude it's their fault he got injured he's mad fragile. Sorry we didn't pick Julius Erving as the GM or not trade are draft pick (Chris Bosh)...real sorry Vince.

Were also all sorry that the millions we payed you was also not enough to make you play hard, or be a good teammate, or play a whole season...my bad.
Yeah Vince really wanted Sam Mitchel so he could apparently have fun wrestling matches with, and when he asked for players around him he sure wasthinking Donyell Marshall, Loren Woods, Corie Blount, Jerome Mosio, Dion Glover, Milt Palacio, and Robert Archibald, and he would love drafting guys likeHoffa. And I don't know why youre bringing up contracts, like he wasn't gonna get paid no matter where he was and like he didn't fill seats, sellmerchandise, and make the Raptors money.

I'm not saying Vince was right, he did them dirty, yes, but he's human...What I'm saying is the dudes in the office were some bastards too. Ifanything Vince showed a lot of loyality, signing that extension when Mcgrady, Stoudamire, Camby, Davis, all bad mouthed and left on bad terms, while Vince tillthis day praises Toronto and says he loved his 6 years there.

Face it, the Raps weren't so innocent, I saw that coming a long time ago. Shaq, Baron, Tracy, Kobe, Iverson, Kidd, JO, Garnett, Artest, were all franchisetype or key players to the team that have all wanted to be traded from their team but Vince gets the worst rep.

For the record Vince's injury prone lable is exaggerated, he's only had two seasons in his career where he played less than 70 games, one being 60(minus lockout season).
98-99 TOR 50 49
99-00 TOR 82 82
00-01 TOR 75 75
01-02 TOR 60 60
02-03 TOR 43 42
03-04 TOR 73 73
04-05 TOR/NJN 77 76
05-06 NJN 79 79
06-07 NJN 82 82
07-08 NJN 76 72

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif
C'mon my dude. The franchise did basically everything for that dude it's their fault he got injured he's mad fragile. Sorry we didn't pick Julius Erving as the GM or not trade are draft pick (Chris Bosh)...real sorry Vince.

Yeah Vince really wanted Sam Mitchel so he could apparently have fun wrestling matches with, and when he asked for players around him he sure was thinking Donyell Marshall, Loren Woods, Corie Blount, Jerome Mosio, Dion Glover, Milt Palacio, and Robert Archibald, and he would love drafting guys like Hoffa. And I don't know why youre bringing up contracts, like he wasn't gonna get paid no matter where he was and like he didn't fill seats, sell merchandise, and make the Raptors money.

I'm not saying Vince was right, he did them dirty, yes, but he's human...What I'm saying is the dudes in the office were some bastards too. If anything Vince showed a lot of loyality, signing that extension when Mcgrady, Stoudamire, Camby, Davis, all bad mouthed and left on bad terms, while Vince till this day praises Toronto and says he loved his 6 years there.

Face it, the Raps weren't so innocent, I saw that coming a long time ago. Shaq, Baron, Tracy, Kobe, Iverson, Kidd, JO, Garnett, Artest, were all franchise type or key players to the team that have all wanted to be traded from their team but Vince gets the worst rep.

For the record Vince's injury prone lable is exaggerated, he's only had two seasons in his career where he played less than 70 games, one being 60 (minus lockout season).
98-99 TOR 50 49
99-00 TOR 82 82
00-01 TOR 75 75
01-02 TOR 60 60
02-03 TOR 43 42
03-04 TOR 73 73
04-05 TOR/NJN 77 76
05-06 NJN 79 79
06-07 NJN 82 82
07-08 NJN 76 72
Why are you talking about Camby and Staudamire? Different ownership.� T-Mac left because he didn't wan't to be second fiddle, AntonioDavis bounced cause his wife wanted him to be closer to their home in chicago.

Dude very obviously tanked it his last days in TO, and also that whole fiasco about revealing plays to other teams in the crunch...
sick.gif

�Dude is gutless...

there is no denying what hes done for the raptors and basketball in canada in general. but there is also no denying how awful he was in this last coupleseasons. non raptor fans didnt watch every game where he sulked around in bad body language, word to randy moss as a raider times 10. you guys werenthearin' it when michelle would be constantly in the local news defending her son for everything when he wasn't able to face a situation himself. Iprobably still would respect vince if he had just asked the front office to trade him but no he had to quit on the team and be a bum in his final days becausehe just wasn't man enough to play to the best of his abilities. its like the relationship where you don't just say u wanna break up but you act like ajerk until the other party cuts all ties, he behaved like a bitter immature little girl.

that top 10 vince carter moments is not even scratching the surface of all the bs this man pulls. Forget #4 on that list though, i cant blame him for thegraduation night that final shot was not his fault at all. The rest of it .. only a glimpse. carter isn't a leader, hes a glorified quitter.

Back
Top Bottom