11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Officially copped!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

$569 for 3 XX3's size 11 from Flight Club. Good stuff~

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

how the hell did it sell out in less than a second on eastbay??? i got my size the second they became available and went straight to the paypal payment tab and was told they were sold out...it was less than 3 seconds to add to cart and go to paypal. EASTBAY IS SHADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Yup same here. Something has to be up.

FOR EVERYONE THAT KEEPS ASKING...THERE IS NO 13 OR BIGGER IN THE MOTORSPORTS....AND THERE IS NO 11.5 EITHER....NO STORES LOCALLY HERE HAD ANYAND I DOUBT ANY ANYWHERE ELSE WILL EITHER.

I had my size 13 UNCs and Chicagos in my cart on eastbay then when I checked out, the Chicagos sold out. Then, after checking out the UNCs, I got my Chicagosfrom Flightclub to find out no 13s in motorsports on FC. How does JB not make a shoe in MJ's size??

Decided to only cop ONE pair..and man did that hurt...but copped the UNCs off FC. Eastbay I never had a shot....9 bucks in tax but free shipping. Hope I dontregret passing on the other 2 cw's

Eastbay was sold out right after the Add To Cart button appeared. Oh well they don't have my size anyways.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

FOR EVERYONE THAT KEEPS ASKING...THERE IS NO 13 OR BIGGER IN THE MOTORSPORTS....AND THERE IS NO 11.5 EITHER....NO STORES LOCALLY HERE HAD ANY AND I DOUBT ANY ANYWHERE ELSE WILL EITHER.
that sucks balls
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just got the email from Eastbay.

Got a sz 12 with cashback as well.

Guess I got lucky.

Edit: banned for spamming us with his affiliate code in a link. previously banned for the same thing asliquidrice.

Man that was the craziest thing I've ever seen on Eastbay! Freakin it popped up and they were gone! %#!? I went to Flight Club, tried to get all 3.Motorsports were gone, was able to get a UNC & CHI. I guess I might be waking up early to camp out at Champs, crap!

How come I am still able to add these to my cart on both sites? Why is everybody sayin they sold out?

this is crazy i was able to add +35 pairs of chicagos in my cart and FC kept allowing me to add all the way to placing my card info with a total of 7000dollars.........

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man that was the craziest thing I've ever seen on Eastbay! Freakin it popped up and they were gone! %#!? I went to Flight Club, tried to get all 3. Motorsports were gone, was able to get a UNC & CHI. I guess I might be waking up early to camp out at Champs, crap!
i guess the motorsports are more limited than the other two colors.....

Back
Top Bottom