11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I just ordered the Chicago XX3 at finishline.com. There are some sizes left, also they have the UNC XX3 in stock!!!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them late and hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of 3pm. Go get em!!!

how much are they going for? retail? thx

My FNL still has some MS. . .Im telling ya. . noone around SC buys 200$ jordans. . Im thinking of going and picking up an 11. . just to sell down the line..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Those pics make those shoes look better than they really do in person.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Rest assured...if you're sittin' behind a desk, at a table in the cafe', or wherever...and you decide to stunt and front and lean back in yourchair while kicking your feet up on the table (while rockin' these Motorsports XX3s)...

Rest assured once again, that these shoes on your feet (in person) will look just as good as they do in these pics. Guaranteed; bottom line.

I don't care what you say 4fitness :smile:

The dope boys and girls go crazy for this type of stuff! The AJ XX3 Moto is dope in its purest form.

just checked FNL they still have plenty of sizes of the UNCs and Chi's and limited sizes on the Wizards, check it out before they're gone
pimp.gif

just got mine today at finishline and there were a lot left in every color (nobody buys expensive shoes in my town) I just the chicagos and I love them. it isthe first and last 23's i am buying (i can't buy expensive shoes all the time). i just thought it was funny that the discprition on eastbay said theydidn't use any glue on the shoe so I thought they was true but you can see that they use glue on the whole thing.

12/02/2008
from my finishline email:

Dear ,

Your order, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Tracking Number Ship Date
3 1615259 JORDAN XX3 QS 12/02/2008

Your order will be shipped to:

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I thought I was just really unlucky, I was out of town the whole week and was driving back on Friday, the day these released, I had no internet access where Iwas staying so I wasn't able to cop online, I also had no shoe sstore anywhere near me and was in no position to drive an hour to cop these at the store. Iasked my dad if he could get me a pair for christmas as my only present and I asked him for the Motorsports/Wizards, but then realized these don't come ina size 13. So I have been thinking for the last few days that I will be getting none of the 3 pairs, but then today he tells me that I told him that I wantedany of the 3 pairs, which I do, but I thought I told him I wanted the Wizards, so I said well which one did you NOT get because he was trying to make it asurprise as to which one I was going to get for christmas and then he tells me you are going to have to wait 20 days.

I am so happy I am able to get one pair from him and thankful, but now I don't know which pair I can buy myself without buying a double.

Back
Top Bottom