11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Itsbeen quite a night.
first i go to midnight madness to try and cop these early. waited outside in the cold for about 2-3 hoursall just to come out empty handed. now i wouldnt bevexed if i didnt see management from this place allowing a couple guys that just got there to go right on in, as if "we" erybody that was standingout there for hrs, were invisible.
So had to copp motors at westfield mall Md. there was still plenty of sizes left.
its funny b/c there was a line at DTLR over 15 people and when the manager came out to take a list only the first three signed up for em. No one else even newthey were releasing. Sorry to the 2 guys in front of me who coulnd get the 11.5 anf 12.

These were an easy cop at the stores. I don't understand why the XX3-online-purchase scene was so rediculous compared to a relatively easy-goingin-store-copping experience. I mean...I walked in, cop'd all 3 pairs in my correct size, and was out. Everybody was very thirsty at midnight but at 6am...iwas able to quench my thirst. These kicks are magical.

got all 3 pairs this mornin, i was the 3rd person in line and there was only 6 of us, easy cop
pimp.gif
hope the 11/12 pack would be this easy although i doubt it will
eyes.gif

Edunpeal:

Honestly, I'm guessing and believing that the 11/12 pack won't be any harder to acquire then these XX3s that drop'd this Thanksgiving. Imean...granted that the Motosports were relatively limited compared to the UNC and Bulls. I think this last pack will be more like the Motorsports. All yougotta do is be on time and be on point and the pack is ours. Markets are down; hype is down; the bubble has deflated on these Jordans temporarily. This is agood thing for now.

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

sold out of my size in the motosports so copped chicago color way... so it worked out

Same thing happened to me. . . JUST went in to buy only the WIZARDS. . .and dude said " no size ten, but I got a size 10.5"?
I said no, he said , but we got the other two in a size ten. . so i bought them and only wanted the WIZARDS!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Someone must have stole my KEYCHAIN offf the UNCs
devil.gif

Truck everybody!!!
laugh.gif

From my understanding each store that got these received about 20-23 of each colorway. Got my Carolina's instead of the motorsports, and boy are theymighty nice. Very Similar to the Titanium's.

easy cop , got my unc's and chicago's last night midnight at arundell mills , md they didn't have the motorsports

me and my boy loskickking23 were first in line

got there 2 1/2 hours early and shouldn't have done that
nobody showed up til 11:23 which i couldn't believe and it was only about 10-12 people

Going on 10 hours looking for motorsports in a size 13(online and in stores). Lucky enough to get chicagos though.

Well, I paid a little too much to get the Mizards early, then got the UNCs for $195 shipped from eBay, so I only had to get teh Chicagos. I messed up lastnight and missed them online, so I had to hit the mall...a little more stress than it should have been, but I got my pair fairly easily.

I walked in the store an hour and thirty after they opened and copped my UNC's. I really fell back from buying shoes after being reckless as hell forabout 5 years strong. These and the high top I's pulled me back in temporarily.

I will not stick my foot in these joints or even unlace them UNTIL I have a second pair to wear. I'm tapped out now. $600 on sneakers in a damn day/weekis a complete waste to me, but I don't feel guilty one bit about these.
laugh.gif

JB wack as hell for dropping the 3 nicest joints on the same day and a week after an og colorway retro.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

These were an easy cop at the stores. I don't understand why the XX3-online-purchase scene was so rediculous compared to a relatively easy-going
in-store-copping experience. I mean...I walked in, cop'd all 3 pairs in my correct size, and was out. Everybody was very thirsty at midnight but at 6am...i
was able to quench my thirst. These kicks are magical.

laugh.gif

Just copped the Chi's with ease, now I can get rid of a pair of my OL XX3. These are all over Houston!

Back
Top Bottom