11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

clear outsole means what?

an extra 200 dollars?

thanks but no thanks.

not that i want to call myself selfish or that shoes should be exclusive to only people who truely appreciate them but damn... trainers as a whole have never really caught on and now all of a sudden supreme drops these and every jordan or SB head wants them and proclaim the trainer, a great shoe? thats life and i understand that, but i would never buy a shoe, thats so similiar to the air trainer 1 or trainer 1 low or other trainers in general that only weeks ago was calling a UGLY shoe or just didnt have any interest in them. but now a supreme themed shoe breeds the interest?

im not calling out the dudes who just geniunely like the colors and design and buy it. im calling out the guys who hated or never liked trainers before this, but HAVE to have them.

almost makes me stop collecting.

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

well i like the white pair but they will prob be hard to get :rolleyes
eyes.gif
thanks god im in la supreme's like 20min from here but there is so many beasts over here its not even funny >:
mad.gif
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

They are good but definitely not worth the ultimate hyped price (around $250-$350 I guess), I wish to get a set at a fair but which the chance will be very slim I guess...........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | Dunk Hi SB Bruts US7-12 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7-10 & 11 | AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US8-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

metalmaned, not to sweat you about 'em, but can you at least describe them?
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

i like the different materials. i'd take a white pair

:wow:
eek.gif
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm to the 10th power That 3m jacket can give someone cataracts :wow:
eek.gif
TRACK STAR​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

im assuming these arent the originals

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Quote:
i'll look forward to years from now when that sole turns piss yellow and laugh

But at least the clear part isn't too visible when wearing them. Not like Js.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I'm not getting them because they are supreme
TRACK STAR​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
those are nice, but i know they're going to be overpriced and overhyped and i know i'll never have those... >:
mad.gif

white pair looks decent .
FOR SALE: Jordan Nubuck Package, Nike Dunk SB brian anderson camo, Nike FC glow, Nike FC Flower, Jordan XVI low wht.red, Lemar & Dauley Polka dot split, Kid Robot white crewneck (sample)

damn did not see that picture, red ones looking nice too ....
FOR SALE: Jordan Nubuck Package, Nike Dunk SB brian anderson camo, Nike FC glow, Nike FC Flower, Jordan XVI low wht.red, Lemar & Dauley Polka dot split, Kid Robot white crewneck (sample)

Quote:
These will end up like the Delta Forces they did a few years back.

lol, people said the same thing about the blazers.

well....................
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

The black/white Blazer is the only Supreme shoe w/ Nike I'd go crazy about...I mean...these are cool and I can see why people like them, but they're just not for me like everything else they've done. I liked the black/blue Chukkas too...but I've never really been a Trainer guy so I'll stay on the sidelines on these.

However...
72_EdnLatina.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
THE B.O.P.​

one of the few things supreme i actually like....

too bad i'll never be able to get them for what they're worth.

I like.
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Back
Top Bottom