11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

finally some solid info! i need those red ones....maybe the white....i really hope these don't get beasted on because those supreme prices are ridiculous when there's hype.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

All of these are patent leather?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Liking the white ones... could've used some black contrast in the upper tho (netting orso).
The black ones could be nice to, but I hope they don't make 'em all black like the Black Cat IVs.

They should've indeed been a regular Nike release, been waiting for ages for a TW retro.

Waiting for more pics...

Team AM Fam

wishing it was supreme materials not supreme supreme.ack!
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

I really like 'em, but Im sure the "Supreme X " is gonna put them out of my price range
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Red ones are real nice.
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

I'll be on the look out for either the white or red pair.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I said it before and I'll say it again... The joints Tommy Rebel originally designed for this release BLEW these away!!!! These are complete CRAP compared to them!!! Trust me when i say if the Rebel joints were coming out people would already be lined up for them, they would have been the hottest sneakers released in 07 by far!!!! Ohh well...

Big ups to Tommy for getting Supreme to want to do this model and having it retro'd even if they didn't use his colorways...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

^

yep , i almost got excited when i saw there were 4 joints being released thinking that one of them might be the original design i saw but no such luck.

still that being said, im interested in seeing these in person.. im sure ill end up with 1 of them.. TW's are just to fresh of a model..
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Quote:
I said it before and I'll say it again... The joints Tommy Rebel originally designed for this release BLEW these away!!!! These are complete CRAP compared to them!!! Trust me when i say if the Rebel joints were coming out people would already be lined up for them, they would have been the hottest sneakers released in 07 by far!!!! Ohh well...
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

I'll take the white, red, and black pairs. Jeezums they are nice.
Penn State vs. Notre Dame student ticket for sale. High offer $375.

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I love the red white black ones but i know the red ones will be most hyped, but damn too bad on release day its one colorway only to one person, besides the peeps that leave with trash bags, but i would get the red white one and the all red. some how the red white one reminds me of the fire 5s

Im sold on the white ones..im a sucker for velcro straps on shoes for some reason...

also wanna see the blue pair
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

The white pair is clean but that is about it.
Quote:

And just as everyone said last time....please show us some pics then. We keep hearing how great they are yet we never get to see them.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Back
Top Bottom