11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Quote:
I hate when I see a bunch of people who are trying to get a shoe that doesn't even look right on them? Man I need these and i'll atleast know how to rock them.
:smh:
smh.gif
what you got?

aim: itsandrewFOO

Lol my boy hit me up in class bout this this morning.. im like huh? lol im so distant from the sneaker game right now its ridiculous..I think i seen these in the last complex mag i got but i haven't even looked throughout that.. well i see resell is decent so if theres pairs tomorrow still there i.e. supreme blazers ill go cop a pair and resell but other then that lol .. i need to keep my eyes open times is hard i need to start jerking u dudes still into kicks.. i already missed out on those dunk watever u want to call em's..last time i camped was the ps3 and boy it was cold :lol:
laugh.gif
.. but i got a whip now so ill def put a blow up doll in a chair and park right next to my spot in line bumping that party life :pimp:
pimp.gif

But On Another Note One Day What I Type Will All Make Sense..
"NTer's Date Model's So They Judge Chicks With No Faces"

and yo i just relized that guy in the red is ONLY wearing A sweater... wow its like cold out here in NY as we speak
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

LMAO this whole post imuses me!! Especially the fact that If I dont get my pair... ill be ok with it..lmao
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

what's supreme charging for these?

TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

im loving the trainers getting all this love. sure as hell didnt happen with normal og retro colorways but what can you do. but now that its here, you can't help but appreciate it. what once was dead on forums for the most part, is born again. from 5 posts, to 600. im shedding a tear right now.

shy working class to millionaire status overnight
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Im going on saturday I have a paper due tommorow and im so far away.

***SMH I knew that dude nadacow was just waiting to rape people up the @#%$. 450 is @#%$ hilarious
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

Quote:
times is hard i need to start jerking u dudes still into kicks..
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:DDOTSEVEN@GMAIL.COM

im glad i dont like these, but, hey it is hypebeast..... SMH at the people that waited in this cold weather, yall are some beast...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^ I know ...dude swear he is holier than thou all of a sudden..you can't gain wisdom over summer vaca, Cashmere. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
i need to keep my eyes open times is hard i need to start jerking u dudes still into kicks

This statement here is exactly what's wrong wit "the game" right now. no diss to you personally but man why not sell somethin else? Why ruin something that means so much to others? If you ain't into it leave it be because I'm sure because of guys standing out in the cold (oblivious to even the thought of wearing the shoes they are gonna buy and put on ebay for double or triple the msrp) there are cats who waited a little too long and won't even be able to get them.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

whats good everyone?I have been to every major supreme release and this one was crazy. the line was real chill, of course there were cutters. this being my last camp out since i'm moving on with life, i thought i should report to NT for one last time.

if you know the area for supreme in LA on fairfax, the line wrapped around the back to the hundreds stores, then wrapped to the ally way. i never seen anything like it before. I saw a bunch of moms, it was really sad and disappointing. It was 2 shoes per person, getting shoes in big size such as 11 and up were nearly impossible. Luckily i was able to grab my size 9.5. One thing that bugs me is that the moms in line asked me a few questions about sizes left, then i explained what I knew, then shes said youre not lying to me are you? Now i dont know her, i have nothing against her but why do i have to lie for? i saw a lot of banwagoners, including myself and a bunch of people who never camped out before. When i left around noon the line was still long.

The game has forever changed. This has to be some type of turning point. I think almost NTer in LA "qued" up. I hope everyone who lined up got what they wanted in size and color. GOOD LUCK.

" />

" />

heres the shot of the line across from the hundreds and around the ally way. on the far right of the picture, you see a wooden box like shelter, it goes around that into the ally.

" />

" />

putting this mom on blast for buying for his son
" />

OMG OMG OMG THOSE are so freaking sick I GOT TO COP the RED JACKET OMG... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
straightU turnsleftrightNYMACuNiTSelling theNEW NIKE SBSUPREMEVarsity JACKETSIZELARGE

All I have to say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
To Billioneiress.
She camped out and copped me a size 10.5 in the white.
Banned and now back
FREE I SKATE NIKES

man i was at supreme LA (had on the cookie monster alife tee) and that line just looked to damn long just to stand in... its all good 154 +tax saved
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

^^that's wat i just heard too, i just called them
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

^so what' do you do? buy @ resell prices or move on?

seriously guys, i dont want to tell you how you should spend your money, but its beyond sad when you cant look at yourself the same regardless if you dont get these "highly coveted" shoes. its not that serious.

Move on, let the resellers enjoy the shoes sitting on the shelves
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom