11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

lakers are on fire, dominating the competition

rockets fighting through the injuries and still trying to find their ways. a good early test for houston.

it's gonna be a pretty good game.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Is Tmac still "sick"?
he had the cold in the clips' game so hopefully he should be fine. it was also the first b2b for his knee. s

this is probably the first time i'm not excited about us playing the lakers simply cause we're playing like +%+% right now.

can't wait for this game.
pimp.gif
. two of my favorite teams playing.

Is Mutombo still with the rockets?

Btw, as long as we get the W ...im happy
happy.gif

GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Is Mutombo still with the rockets?

Btw, as long as we get the W ...im happy
happy.gif

GO LAKERS!!
no an they need to sign him quick. yao can't grab a board to save his life.

^ Take that pic out your sig man.

This is going to be a fun game to watch. Wait this is not going to be on national tv is it? ++%*

For some reason I can see the Lakers losing this one badly and the Rockets' D locking everybody up. Hope not though, go Lakeshow!
pimp.gif

Lakers really haven't played anyone good yet. So it's good to measure up against some better competition.

Should be a decent test.

However, the rockets aren't fully 100% yet and it's still too early in the season to put too much stock into this game...but still i'm expecting awin. Looking forward to how Drew stacks up against Yao.
pimp.gif

this is the game where we need battier back. so we can throw artest and shane at kobe all game

^
Nope NBATV is carrying the Pistons vs Celtics game.

As for the game, I say Lakers by 4. These two teams usually play exciting games.

Back
Top Bottom