11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

Early test for the Lakers.

This game will be close. Lakers by 7 tonight.

nyk buc fix the game time. The game starts at 6:30PM not 7:30PM .

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Lakers really haven't played anyone good yet. So it's good to measure up against some better competition.
houston hasn't played any good ball at all: very very very poor rebounding and defense, and missing 2 key players. it's a better test forthe rockets than the lakers

Rockets need this. Especially after that Blazers game
smh.gif

This game should be on national t.v.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Rockets by 35.

i hope you're kidding...the rockets are gonna be a big test for the Lakers but i hope we can come out with the intensity we havent been showing the past 2games and i hope the rest we had is good for the upcoming road trip

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Rockets by 35.

i hope you're kidding...the rockets are gonna be a big test for the Lakers but i hope we can come out with the intensity we havent been showing the past 2 games and i hope the rest we had is good for the upcoming road trip

Of course im kidding.
laugh.gif
I love my rockets. Just hope they can get a W tonight.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by PL15

should be a good test for bynum against yao.

Not really, Yao wasn't even a good test for Aldridge. Bynum should destroy him.
offensively, bynum has been mediocre lately, very unimpressive. but you're right, rebounding-wise, bynum should kill yao.

My main focus will be on the Eagles tonight but I will be tuning into this too. Lakers' first true test of the season, let's get it.

I wish that raptors site was still up.

Anyone got a link to tonights game.

I think this will be a close game, but I see the Lakers winning, while both teams are deep, I like think the lakers depth REALLY helps Kobe

Back
Top Bottom