'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

My thing is...... Where the hell is Sonny Weems, Bill Walker, Nicolas Batum, Chase Budinger
pimp.gif
, Nick Young, Terrence Williams, or even Christian Eyenga
laugh.gif

My thing is...... Where the hell is Sonny Weems, Bill Walker, Nicolas Batum, Chase Budinger
pimp.gif
, Nick Young, Terrence Williams, or even Christian Eyenga
laugh.gif

javale can do great dunks, but hes 7ft tall so they wont even look impressive... brandon jennings can do a one handed dunk and it will probably look better than javales dunk just because of their height differences

javale can do great dunks, but hes 7ft tall so they wont even look impressive... brandon jennings can do a one handed dunk and it will probably look better than javales dunk just because of their height differences

Blake Griffin's Mcdonalds All-American performance was not that impressive.

I hope he adds more finesse to his athleticism.

Team Flight Brothers ruined every dunk contest going forward. If we don't see people do 360 behind the back dunks or throw the ball UNDER both legs, it's a fail.

Blake Griffin's Mcdonalds All-American performance was not that impressive.

I hope he adds more finesse to his athleticism.

Team Flight Brothers ruined every dunk contest going forward. If we don't see people do 360 behind the back dunks or throw the ball UNDER both legs, it's a fail.

I think Jennings going to be doing a lot of allies high of the ground, off glass and all types of self passes. Threw the leg oops like Nate Robinson when he did the double through the legs after the 20 attempts.
laugh.gif

I think Jennings going to be doing a lot of allies high of the ground, off glass and all types of self passes. Threw the leg oops like Nate Robinson when he did the double through the legs after the 20 attempts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kenny Smith is coaching B.G.
Smith telling Griffin the "post-dunk" is important.
30t6p3b.gif

Part of Griffin's appeal is that he looks like he doesn't give a &^#% after he does something amazing.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kenny Smith is coaching B.G.
Smith telling Griffin the "post-dunk" is important.
30t6p3b.gif

Part of Griffin's appeal is that he looks like he doesn't give a &^#% after he does something amazing.

I'm not going through this thread, but what makes everyone think Blake is a creative dunker? Yeah, he can throw down hard in games, but creativity is the key in the contest. Dwight and Shawn Kemp were the only two big men of the last 20 years who were creative enough to contend. I just don't see Blake as the same type.

I'm not going through this thread, but what makes everyone think Blake is a creative dunker? Yeah, he can throw down hard in games, but creativity is the key in the contest. Dwight and Shawn Kemp were the only two big men of the last 20 years who were creative enough to contend. I just don't see Blake as the same type.

i've never laughed so hard since Birdman was in the dunk contest.

i'm hoping McGee will top that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i've never laughed so hard since Birdman was in the dunk contest.

i'm hoping McGee will top that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom