'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I want to see what dumb crap McGee does, actually looking forward to this

dude is gonna put tape on the 3 point line and back up as if hes gonna fly

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I want to see what dumb crap McGee does, actually looking forward to this

dude is gonna put tape on the 3 point line and back up as if hes gonna fly

Before the contest starts the lights gone go out and the spotlight gone come on Lebron and dude gone come out the stands and run down to the court and announce his entry right before it start....
laugh.gif
watch
pimp.gif

Before the contest starts the lights gone go out and the spotlight gone come on Lebron and dude gone come out the stands and run down to the court and announce his entry right before it start....
laugh.gif
watch
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
At all the competitors having coaches this year, Kenny Smith is coaching B.G.

laugh.gif
At all the competitors having coaches this year, Kenny Smith is coaching B.G.

I'm a huge Blake Griffin fan, but even I have to say about this dunk contest -- worst. lineup. ever. I'll probably end up watching because I won't have anything better to do, but I'm not excited about it at all and I'm a Clipper fan.

And, btw, I peeped those Jennings videos and am thoroughly unimpressed. Yeah, he can get up for his height, but I didn't see anything that wowed me. Griffin can do the stuff that Jennings was doing in those videos without even breaking a sweat. In fact, I was at the Clipper game last night, and I saw Griffin do more impressive stuff in warm-ups than anything Jennings did in those videos.

I'm a huge Blake Griffin fan, but even I have to say about this dunk contest -- worst. lineup. ever. I'll probably end up watching because I won't have anything better to do, but I'm not excited about it at all and I'm a Clipper fan.

And, btw, I peeped those Jennings videos and am thoroughly unimpressed. Yeah, he can get up for his height, but I didn't see anything that wowed me. Griffin can do the stuff that Jennings was doing in those videos without even breaking a sweat. In fact, I was at the Clipper game last night, and I saw Griffin do more impressive stuff in warm-ups than anything Jennings did in those videos.

Back
Top Bottom