'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

in thinking about it, why would the bucks want him to participate since he's coming off of a foot injury?

Man Jennings has bounce but he doesn't have enough bounce to even have a chance to win this. I am shocked by that one right there.

I guess I will go with McGee.

Man Jennings has bounce but he doesn't have enough bounce to even have a chance to win this. I am shocked by that one right there.

I guess I will go with McGee.

I'll go with Griffin. Jennings has crazy bounce but Im skeptical because of his foot. Never understood the point of centers in dunk contest but McGee should be entertaining to watch lol.

I'll go with Griffin. Jennings has crazy bounce but Im skeptical because of his foot. Never understood the point of centers in dunk contest but McGee should be entertaining to watch lol.

So happy that Mcgee will be in it.

Still a really bad field if these "sources" are true.

So happy that Mcgee will be in it.

Still a really bad field if these "sources" are true.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

in thinking about it, why would the bucks want him to participate since he's coming off of a foot injury?
Exactly.

Should have went w/Russ instead.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Exactly.

Should have went w/Russ instead.

Serge Ibaka? My man has bunnies, but dunk contest style? Absolutely not. They'd be better off putting him under the irm and having him block the %%*@ out of everybody trying to dunk. Whoever made these selections needs to be fired. No Nick Young? no Russel Westbrook who has been trying to get in since he was a rookie? No Dermarr Derozan or Sonny Weems? Hell, I don't know if either still dunks but even a Deshawn Stevenson or Von Wafer could give you decent stuff.

Serge Ibaka? My man has bunnies, but dunk contest style? Absolutely not. They'd be better off putting him under the irm and having him block the %%*@ out of everybody trying to dunk. Whoever made these selections needs to be fired. No Nick Young? no Russel Westbrook who has been trying to get in since he was a rookie? No Dermarr Derozan or Sonny Weems? Hell, I don't know if either still dunks but even a Deshawn Stevenson or Von Wafer could give you decent stuff.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Hell, I don't know if either still dunks but even a Deshawn Stevenson or Von Wafer could give you decent stuff.
What made you say DeShawn out of all people . When was the last time you watched him? He hasn't had bounce in 5 years.
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Shawn-Stevenson-s-Bounce

Still depressed at Shannon's performance last year....smh

Looks like a weak field...again...but I'll go with Blake.

Can't wait to hear Magic, "The dunk contest is BACK!!!!!!!!"
roll.gif

Still depressed at Shannon's performance last year....smh

Looks like a weak field...again...but I'll go with Blake.

Can't wait to hear Magic, "The dunk contest is BACK!!!!!!!!"
roll.gif

I'd like to see what Javale can do, but I have a feeling he'll do some idiotic stuff.

Ibaka though?
grin.gif

I'd like to see what Javale can do, but I have a feeling he'll do some idiotic stuff.

Ibaka though?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom