'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

I'll be watching JaVale Mcgee for the lulz...

Shannon Brown had me dying last year LOL

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Why not have Russy Westbrook? Smh
Not a dunk contest dunker. More of an in game dunker. Can't see him doing ANYTHING to make me smile
I doubt anybody or anything ever can make you smile. But I've seen Russell go between the legs with ease in an FSN video broadcast from practice. In the FIBAs, he was doing dunk contest quality dunks with "defenders" around.  Here is a video of them measuring Serge's max leap at the Adidas nations where he touches above the highest peg (42) twice and they have to move it up. Admittedly though, I've only once or twice felt like he was legit head at rim level. There is a video here of Serge winning the dunk contest with an ft line dunk at whatever league he was in prior to the NBA. Russ should be in it though because he has been trying to get in since his rookie yr, plus who wants to see Jennings who never dunks and is a worst dunker AND will be coming off a foot injury? If Russ gets snubbed from the All Star game too, in his hometown
indifferent.gif
Hell, I'd take James Harden in the contest over Jennings. But I really want to see Sonny Weems or Rodney Carney in the contest, or Terrico White.

Not a dunk contest dunker. More of an in game dunker. Can't see him doing ANYTHING to make me smile
I doubt anybody or anything ever can make you smile. But I've seen Russell go between the legs with ease in an FSN video broadcast from practice. In the FIBAs, he was doing dunk contest quality dunks with "defenders" around.  Here is a video of them measuring Serge's max leap at the Adidas nations where he touches above the highest peg (42) twice and they have to move it up. Admittedly though, I've only once or twice felt like he was legit head at rim level. There is a video here of Serge winning the dunk contest with an ft line dunk at whatever league he was in prior to the NBA. Russ should be in it though because he has been trying to get in since his rookie yr, plus who wants to see Jennings who never dunks and is a worst dunker AND will be coming off a foot injury? If Russ gets snubbed from the All Star game too, in his hometown
indifferent.gif
Hell, I'd take James Harden in the contest over Jennings. But I really want to see Sonny Weems or Rodney Carney in the contest, or Terrico White.

Yeah I agree, Russ is amazing in-game, but a lot of these cats that have been entering the dunk contest seem to only be good in-game dunkers.

The days of Vince Carter and Jason Richardson are long gone.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Yeah I agree, Russ is amazing in-game, but a lot of these cats that have been entering the dunk contest seem to only be good in-game dunkers.

The days of Vince Carter and Jason Richardson are long gone.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Maybe McGee can finally land that free throw line dunk without looking like a jack-%%%.

He can do that dunk pretty easily, he's just screwed it up in games. Big time
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he used it in the contest, though it doesn't look as good when a 7 footer does it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Maybe McGee can finally land that free throw line dunk without looking like a jack-%%%.

He can do that dunk pretty easily, he's just screwed it up in games. Big time
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he used it in the contest, though it doesn't look as good when a 7 footer does it.

Is Serge Ibaka code for Lebron James???........................
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah, McGee dead #!% gonna try and dunk from 3pt line...watch!!

Is Serge Ibaka code for Lebron James???........................
30t6p3b.gif

But yeah, McGee dead #!% gonna try and dunk from 3pt line...watch!!

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

I wonder if McGee will find somebody who is willing to stand there and take a knee to the face.

yooo!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my man gonna be dunking over Steve-o and Knoxville
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

I wonder if McGee will find somebody who is willing to stand there and take a knee to the face.

yooo!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my man gonna be dunking over Steve-o and Knoxville
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom