'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

Why the hell is Brandon Jennings a participant, he barely dunks

Was the 2nd half of that video any good?  The first half was a reason for him NOT to be picked. Granted they were in game, but they were some of the most boring dunks I've seen. If that's "creative" as some of you say, BG has this on lock.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

Why the hell is Brandon Jennings a participant, he barely dunks

Was the 2nd half of that video any good?  The first half was a reason for him NOT to be picked. Granted they were in game, but they were some of the most boring dunks I've seen. If that's "creative" as some of you say, BG has this on lock.

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

I've never seen Jennings dunk on traffic, dunk off a rebound, dunk on someone, do anything flashy when dunking. I just saw a video posted on NBA.com and his dunk "highlights", all 3 of em are off a steal and he had time to gather and just two hand it........gently. Seriously %$+

And we need more players in this thing, it's like they purposely chose a poo poo plater of dunker just to make sure Blake wins........and the sad thing is, I'll still watch. ARGH

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

I've never seen Jennings dunk on traffic, dunk off a rebound, dunk on someone, do anything flashy when dunking. I just saw a video posted on NBA.com and his dunk "highlights", all 3 of em are off a steal and he had time to gather and just two hand it........gently. Seriously %$+

And we need more players in this thing, it's like they purposely chose a poo poo plater of dunker just to make sure Blake wins........and the sad thing is, I'll still watch. ARGH

^ Were either of those videos supposed to be compelling reasons why Brandon Jennings should be in the contest? 

^ Were either of those videos supposed to be compelling reasons why Brandon Jennings should be in the contest? 

Originally Posted by Mister916

"...Serge Ibaka..."
6fschg.gif

A++

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Lebron is going to enter any year, this is it.

Ibaka and McGee will do some basic +*@ I'm-7-feet-tall-so-most-of-this-elevation-is-my-arms type dunk, BJ ain't on %!#$...Blake's the only one who has enough hangtime to pull something off.

If Lebron is going to enter any year, this is it.

Ibaka and McGee will do some basic +*@ I'm-7-feet-tall-so-most-of-this-elevation-is-my-arms type dunk, BJ ain't on %!#$...Blake's the only one who has enough hangtime to pull something off.

You know what, man? I know people say this every year, but...

... well, let me back up. The dunk contest was implemented at a time when the most exciting things in the game was... DUNKS.

What's one of the most exciting things that people watch for in today's game? ONE ON ONE!!!

"Ooooooh... Christmas... Kobe vs. LeBron!"

"Can't wait to see Love and Blake!"

"Rondo and Nash!!"

Y'all know where I'm going with this.

It's past time, David. Stop being so freaking protective and freaking make this happen!

Don't nobody care about your damn skills challenge.
laugh.gif
Got Kidd running around NBA logos.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You know what, man? I know people say this every year, but...

... well, let me back up. The dunk contest was implemented at a time when the most exciting things in the game was... DUNKS.

What's one of the most exciting things that people watch for in today's game? ONE ON ONE!!!

"Ooooooh... Christmas... Kobe vs. LeBron!"

"Can't wait to see Love and Blake!"

"Rondo and Nash!!"

Y'all know where I'm going with this.

It's past time, David. Stop being so freaking protective and freaking make this happen!

Don't nobody care about your damn skills challenge.
laugh.gif
Got Kidd running around NBA logos.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^ you think LeBron's gonna risk losing one on one?
laugh.gif

we will never see one on one because it's too much on the line.  All-Star weekend ain't supposed to be "put your rep on the line" weekend. 

As a fan it would be nice but think about the players.  David Stern would never agree to that.

^ you think LeBron's gonna risk losing one on one?
laugh.gif

we will never see one on one because it's too much on the line.  All-Star weekend ain't supposed to be "put your rep on the line" weekend. 

As a fan it would be nice but think about the players.  David Stern would never agree to that.

wow blake, gg
the only one who can beat him is nate because everyone loves nate and it gets rigged for him

wow blake, gg
the only one who can beat him is nate because everyone loves nate and it gets rigged for him

Back
Top Bottom