12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

CDP mold?
I'd rather pay $400 for real space jams...
pimp.gif

tru, as these are being re-re-re-re-re-re-retro'd, the previous installment of this shoe should go for slightly below $300 now in the after market.

And now, the only way I am copping these, is in b-grade form or maybe on the 50%. I am not paying retail for a CDP mold.

CDP mold?
I'd rather pay $400 for real space jams...
pimp.gif

tru, as these are being re-re-re-re-re-re-retro'd, the previous installment of this shoe should go for slightly below $300 now in the after market.

And now, the only way I am copping these, is in b-grade form or maybe on the 50%. I am not paying retail for a CDP mold.
Nice, one more for everyone else....
pimp.gif

After doing a "comfort" comparison of the 2001's VS the CDP's, I am refusing to buy XI's unless the quality gets better. Too bad becausethe XI's are my favorite Jordan style, but I wear all my shoes and I could not help but feel so disappointed on how much more uncomfortable the new XI moldwas. Nike/Jordan Brand please retro the quality Jordans.

I thought Jrose said something about pyramid post in general forum recently, but thanks for feeling me
I only like "Authentic" jordans.

I never owned a pair so this is good for me 175 is high but i cant spend 300 for the other retro's.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

december 1 2009?

on a tuesday?

interesting but no doubt im copping 2 pairs.

saving up.

December 1 is basically used to designate a release month.

You should probably expect the date to change

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

december 1 2009?

on a tuesday?

interesting but no doubt im copping 2 pairs.

saving up.

December 1 is basically used to designate a release month.

You should probably expect the date to change
Exactly. My boy with a JB account also confirmed December release as well. The actual day is arbitrary.

I thought Jrose said something about pyramid post in general forum recently, but thanks for feeling me
I only like "Authentic" jordans.
No need to take the high and mighty approach, man. I like and prefer older Jordan retros for better quality, but many folks in the JB forum werenot into Jordans back when these dropped, so they shouldn't be chastised for it. I will admit the CDP 11 is a piece of trash....but if people missed outon the orig Space Jams and are willing to drop $175 for a pair, let 'em.

Original molds are destroyed (or stolen by variant makers - lol) so you will never see a "mold" close to an original or the first round of XI retros. I just see no need to make people feel small or bad about purchasing a shoe they want.

Also means you will prob see this man wear them in an NBA uniform again....

vzbq8i.jpg

2 me the concords pop better thats neither here nor there...I missed out on these the 1st x around but I mos def wont this x lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom